More and more mates

So some of the witnesses that i heard have witnessed that Nessie isn't immortal child came. There was this girl Maggie who could tell if someone was lying and she really liked me. It turned out she was my new mate. But almost attacked me because she was hungry/thirsty. Jasper said she's really disappointed in herself and that she won't leave me. I also got a well bred vampire Bejamin and his wife Tia didn't mind me being his mate. But the two covens that my mates were in was everyone that came. We knew he had almost no chance because Volturi would surely bring more witnesses. But we needed to fight because it was victory or death. So it was decided i will face Volturi with the others. Because my mates would kill me painlessly. While Volturi are surely very cruel and evil.

I started crying and then felt someones hand on my shoulder. I looked at who it was and to my surprise it was Rosalie.
"Meeting us was the worst thing that could happen to you. I wanted a normal human life too. But never got it i know how you feel. But trust me dying is better than becoming.. this." she said sympathetically.
"I want to be a normal human but now that i've found my mates i can't because that would mean i'd have to leave them." i said.
"You really love them." she just said and disappeared. I was just confused. Why would she even talk to me she hates me.

In the end there were 9 Cullens, me, 5 Denalis, 2 from Egyptian coven and Irish coven, and about 14 wolves.

I decided to spend time with my newest mate and went with Tia and Benjamin to the forest.
"Do you have any gifts?" i asked pretending like i don't really care. But i do i want to have powerful mates. I was even thinking. And i came to the conclusion that if Volturi change their mind and don't kill us i would overthrow them and rule the vampire world.
"I control the elements." Ben said.
Then the wind started to whizz around us and i smiled. He placed her hand on my cheek.
"It's great to see you smile-" he didn't finish the sentence but he also didn't have to. We all will be dead tomorrow.