He does remember, but he wishes he wouldn't

Another one because I probably won't post tomorrow xoxo 

"You do realize that you sound crazy, right?" Louis hisses. "He cheated on you, Tay! He was with someone else and they are dating now! It wasn't an accident or anything. How, how the fuck could you forgive him?"

"You don't know how falling madly in love with someone feels, Louis."

"Oh yeah, I'm sorry. I must have forgotten my five year relationship with Aiden." He's pissed now at Taylor, proper pissed. He doesn't get it. He is furious at angry for what he has done to her, and she would forgive him in a heartbeat? It doesn't make sense to Louis.

"An before you know that I don't know how it feels to be cheated on, newsflash Taylor, the exact same shit happened to me."

"You wouldn't forgive Aiden? If he was begging for a second chance? You wouldn't give it to him? Everybody deserves one, Louis. It could have been a kind of mistake he made, thought that something would be better for him while it's not..."

"Then he should have thought about it without breaking my heart and choosing someone else over me."

"Some people love 2 at the same time, maybe that's what happened to Harry and he realizes now that he loves me more."

"If you love two people at the same time you don't love the first one enough to only stay with them, period. This is bullshit, Taylor. You're willing to forgive someone that-"

"I LOVE HIM LOUIS, OKAY?" she shouts through the phone and Louis checks that nobody is around, luckily that's the case.

"Love yourself first enough, Tay. He hurt you."

"Only the ones that you love can hurt. It means that I love him, because it hurts."

"Or it hurts because it was a shit move? Look, my day has been shit already and you dreaming about get together with that cheater doesn't make it better."

"Louis don't talk about him like-"

"Don't finish, Taylor." He sighs. "I feel like I'm more at your side than you are yourself."

"I know you are on my side and I appreciate it. It's just not at easy as it looks like, okay? I'm not over him, I miss him and I love him. We had some amazing times together and you know that Louis. You were with us on the Bahamas, you were with us when-"

"You don't need to sum up everything that happened he past half year." Louis interrupts. "Really I'm too impatient to listen to this now, Taylor. I have to go as well."

"Can you at least ask him about me today?" she asks.

"I most definitely won't do that."

Louis finishes the call without a goodbye. His mood has only gotten worse and he didn't think that was even possible. He checks his watch and sees he has to go downstairs. He needs another cigarette though and a coffee, a strong one, preferably with whiskey. Fucking Harry can wait.

--

"You took your time there, Louis." Harry smiles when Louis steps into the car half an hour too late.

"Did mister popstar have to wait?" his voice is monotone. "I'm not sorry."

"Louis..." Harry sighs desperately. "Can we at least act civil towards each other? I don't want to fight to get a friendly word out of you every single time we meet."

"Then stop stalking me." Louis snaps. He refuses to look at Harry so he stares out of the window, streets of LA passing by.

"I'm not stalking you."