chapter twelve : sneaking around

Start from the beginning

Noah and Tessa were on his bike going for a ride. But he also tried to teach her to ride as well. "Come on!" Noah cheered on her and Tessa tried to start the bike but she failed and Noah laughed at her. "I can't!" Tessa said laughing.

Back to the day where Noah and Elle listened to Tessa's room. Lee knocked on her door. Tessa and Noah stopped kissing and looked at the door after gasping. "Shit!" Tessa muttered and pointed to her balcony. Noah opened the door for him and then closed her curtains.

"Hello!" Tessa yelled and opened her door seeing Lee and Elle. "Hey!" Elle and Lee said. "I thought heard moaning!" Lee said getting a little curious. "I was watching porn." Tessa said making up an excuse. "Oh." Elle said. "Yeah." Tessa told them. "Can I watch?" Lee asked. "Ew!" Elle said looking at him.

"Do you want to wait for me downstairs?" Tessa asked. "Yeah." Lee said and Tessa told them, "Thank you. I'll be there in a second." She locked the door once again and went to her balcony. She let him back in so he could get dressed. Noah kissed her and climbed down but fell at the end. Tessa winced as she laughed a little.

 Tessa winced as she laughed a little

-

Logan and Elle were at a beach and he kissed her by as she laid her back on a surfboard

Logan and Elle were at a beach and he kissed her by as she laid her back on a surfboard. Logan chased her and caught her as well as picked her up, Elle wrapped her legs around him and kissed him. Tessa and Noah walked down a hall way, the science teacher walked out of her classroom to take a break.

Noah grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the science lab. "Shh!" Noah said to her and She asked, "What?" but in a quiet voice. Noah picked her up with her legs around him as she said, "Seriously? In here? Noah!" Noah got on top of her and kissed her as she pulled on his school tie... What they didn't know was that the school camera was on.

 What they didn't know was that the school camera was on