A Sleepover And A Trip To Arcade

Jihyun and Namra are childhood friends in this scenario and probably, a long long chapter

3rd PoV.

No school, means no classes. Jihyun has finished all his works and assignments. He wanted a peaceful day and lay on his bed or just watch some movies. He also had done groceries last week.

In the living room, Jihyun is lying on the couch, with his other leg on the floor. Enjoying the music from his phone and the peaceful day, but the peacefulness shattered when he heard Gyeong-su from the door, knocking loudly.

"YAH JIHYUN! YOUR DEAR FRIENDS HAVE ARRIVED!" his voice echoed around the house. Jihyun's eyes twitched in annoyance, as he got up and heads to the door.

Once he opened the door, he saw his classmates with their bags. "What are you doing here?" he asked.

"We're going to have a sleep over here, remember?" Woo jin answered as Jihyun finally remembered, he sighed and opened the door widely. "Aish, come in"

They noticed that Namra doesn't have a bag, so they asked her. "Namra, are you informed that we have a sleepover and you need clothes?"

"I already have clothes here... Yah, Jihyun" she answered and calls him.

He looked at her and know what she meant. "They are in the closet in the room with white door"

The others heads were filled with questions, why does Namra have clothes here? Are they living together? Etc.

As they come inside, they were surprised how big Jihyun's house is. "there are 3 rooms, the black door is mine then you guys will be separated. Girls, you can have the room with the white door and boys, brown door.. You can now put your things their while I wait here downstairs and feel yourself at home" Jihyun instructed, they all heads to their respective rooms.

After a few minutes, they come back to the living room. Daesu decided to ask the question they all have in mind. "Jihyunah, question... Why does Namra have her clothes here?"

"Me and Namra are childhood friends.. Every time her parents are arguing, she comes here but don't worry.. Her parents are fine with it." after he said that, they nodded in understanding and a meow was heard.

They looked where the sound came from and saw a two munchkin cat, one with white fur and a bit of orange and black, the other one with gray fur.

"Meet Osamu, the one with the gray fur and Kumo, the one with the white, orange, and black fur" Jihyun introduced his cats to them. Osamu let himself comfortable in Namra's lap and Kumo on Jihyun's shoulder.

They all cooed in cuteness of the cats then Jihyun speaks up. "you guys want to swim? I have a swimming pool at my backyard"

"Damn... How rich are you, Jihyun?"
"Let's go!"
"Hey! Wait for me"

As they head to the backyard, they saw a pool, a few gym equipments on the far side, and a pool table. They are changed into their swim clothes.

The girls head to the swimming pool while the boys followed Jihyun, who was about to put the things on where they belong.

Su-hyeok went to inspect the dumbells and saw how heavy they were. "Wow... You workout?" he tried to lift it but failed.

"Yes, I workout whenever I have free time" he said as he watched them trying to lift one dumbell but they failed, he sighed and went to pick it up with ease. They were shocked how he pick that up with no struggling. Their eyes went to the pull up bar.

"Jihyun, I challenge you to do pull ups with me." Su-hyeok said, being a sporty guy.

Jihyun looked at him. "I accept" both of them got ready while the rest were in charge of counting.