P.I.M.P.

Beyoncé

"Yo ass been on that track all day and this what the fuck you come back with?! 2 lousy ass bands?!" I yelled at Draya, one of 6 of my working girls

"Yo ass been on that track all day and this what the fuck you come back with?! 2 lousy ass bands?!" I yelled at Draya, one of 6 of my working girls. I was getting tired of the bullshit. If it's not one bitch, it's another.

"I-I'm sorry Daddy, shit was just a little slower than usual and I--

*SMACK* I cut her off with a hard backhand to her face, causing her to yelp in pain, instantly making her nose drip blood. "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT EXCUSES YOU GOT! What I say about a bitch wit excuses?!" I yelled, snatching her up by her hair. She winced, tears forming in her eyes.. By now, all the others made their way to where we were in the foyer, watching in silence.

"Excuses are the t-tools of the incompetent. They build bridges to nowhere a-and monuments of nothingness. Those who use them rarely succeed." She recited, sniffling and crying.

"Bitch I keep a roof over you bitches heads! I keep y'all lookin' fly! All this designer bullshit and jewels!! You get whatever the fuck you want, but you can't even reach a 5k quota?!" I screamed in her face. She was scared shitless, her body beginning to shake.

I punched her dead in her fuckin' face, my blood boiling at the thought of how ungrateful this bitch is. She screamed out in pain and I threw her dumbass onto the hard marble floor. I stood over her, and leaned down to her level. "You lucky I'm not beating the shit out yo ass right now. Go the fuck to yo room and think about how tomorrow gone be a better day for you." I gritted.

She slowly stood to her feet, and made her way up the stairs, sniffling softly. Everybody else went back to whatever they were doing prior to this incident.

I know what you thinking, but I'm not a gorilla pimp. I actually treat my girls very well. I just hate dumb shit. Draya, I always seemed to have a problem outta her. She be thinking she special because she started as my girlfriend, but in reality she wasn't shit to me...just like these other bitches.

Of course I had my favorites. Out of Lauren, Megan, Jayda, Ari, Cyn, and Draya...Lauren and Jayda was my absolute favorites. Ari and Cyn cool too but I got a different type of bond with all of them, some stronger than others but I could never risk my life or my freedom for nan one of these hoes. Lauren and Jayda was my online breadwinners. Didn't nobody get to touch them but me. The most a nigga could get from them is some time, conversation and a couple pics and videos.

I hardly ever had Megan, Ari, and Cyn walking the blade...only if necessary. They worked at the strip club I owned. All 3 of them got some fat asses so I knew from jump they would bring in bands on top of bands every night.

Shit wasn't always this "lavish" and "easy" for me. Draya was the first bitch ever on my roster, and it took some man hours and hard-core ism to get her to be down with my program. She was young when I met her, about 16 compared to my 22 years of age at the time. At the time, she was also a virgin. I took my time to learn her, and get in her pretty lil head. I wined and dined her and fucked her so good, I made her believe I actually loved her.