Jealous

*Didn't Proofread🌚

Nicki

"I really don't give a fuck Beyoncé! I'm so sick of your bullshit! You're supposed to be my fuckin' wife! Why the fuck do you continue to be so damn inconsiderate?!" I yelled through the phone

It was damn near 1:30 in the morning and she still wasn't home. This is the fourth time this week that she claims to be 'working late'. On top of that, we haven't had sex in 3 weeks. I just know her ass is cheating.

"Nicki listen-"

"No fuck you! I know you're fuckin' cheating! Don't even bother bringing your stupid ass home!" I ranted, before quickly hanging up the phone, not allowing her to say anything else.

I was livid. She must think I'm fucking stupid.

~¤~

"Baby it's not even like that! You know good and damn well I'm not cheatin' on you!" Bey yelled at me and I rolled my eyes, not believing shit that was coming out of her mouth.

Despite me telling her not to come home, her ass showed up about 30 minutes after our argument on the phone.

We were now standing in our bedroom having a full on screaming match because her dumbass can't stop lying.

"What the fuck am I supposed to believe?! I keep telling you I'm not stupid Beyoncé and I know for a fact it's that bitch that's always smiling in your ugly ass face!" I yelled and she moved a little closer to me. I could see her jaw clench, and I knew she was pissed, but I really didn't give a fuck.

"That's what this is about?! You accusing me of cheating because you're jealous?! Who gives a fuck about a bitch bein' in my face?!" She yelled, followed by an annoyed scoff.

"I GIVE A FUCK!...You know what?!... Fuck you! I hate you! Don't say shit else to me!" I yelled for the last time.

Just as I was about to storm off I felt her yank me by my arm, pulling me into her.

"So you hate me now?" She asked, and I sucked my teeth looking up at her.

"Let me go bitch!" I yelled, trying to yank myself out of her grip.

Eventually when I stopped squirming, she let me go and just stared at me. I know her ass is lying about something.

"I didn't fuckin' stutter." I walked off and I heard her sigh.

I got in the bed and pulled the covers up over my head.

Fuck that bitch.

30 minutes later

"Ah shit! Daddy waiiit!" I screamed as she stroked in and out of me with the strap. We were laying horizontally across the bed, I was on my stomach with her laying flat on top of me. She had her arms on either side of me as she gripped the mattress in her hands.