The Rose-Red Tyrant

Start from the beginning

"What does that mean?" The male said.

The male shook his head, "Don't worry. I've totes got it under control. Anyway, off to the party we go!"

-----

"All right, so I'll hand over the tart and say I'm sorry, then-"

"Hey, it's about time I got back! Good to see me!" Cater said, waving, but he was wearing the gym uniform.

"And me! Looking good as always, me!" The Cater walking with the first-years said, waving back.

"Bwuh?!" The three exclaimed, while the girl's eyes widen.

"Th-There are two Caters?!" Deuce said.

"Are you guys identical twins?!"

"Nope. I only have older sisters." The Cater with the uniform said, "What I do have is my signature spell, Split Card. It lets me make magic duplicates of myself."

"This must be how Cater kept coming after we beat him over and over again yesterday..." The blue haired male said.

"Welcome home, daaarlings." Cater, but wearing the lab uniform, said.

"Good to see you, (Y/n)!" Another Cater wearing ceremonial robes said, appearing behind the girl and wrapping his arms around her, making her tense but calm down soon after.

"You're late! I was worried sick!" Another Cater said.

"Bwah! There're more of them?" Ace said, shocked.

"JSYK, I'm actually the real Cater." The one in the gym uniform said, "Making duplicated is suuuper exhausting, so I can't maintain them for long. Anyways, if we're late, heads will roll. And since we're several people short, we'll need your help. But when this is over, I promise I'll take you straight to Riddle."

"What, more roses?" Grim said, deadpanning.

"And here we go again!" The collared male said, crossing his arms with a pout.

"Get the lead out, peeps! We need to get started!" Cater said.

-----

Deuce panted, "...Well, this is going better than before." He said.

"Looking good!" Cater said, bringing out his phone, "Ooh, it's almost time! Okay, all you sexy doubles, that's a wrap!"

"Aye-aye, sir!" They all said, before disappearing.

'That's pretty impressive...' (Y/n) thought.

-----

"All hail our leader, the red sovereign himself...Housewarden Riddle!" A student from the dorm said.

"We salute you, Housewarden Riddle!" Everyone said.

"Hm. The garden roses are red, the tablecloth are white...This seems a proper unbirthday indeed." Riddle said, as he walked and looked around at the decorations, "Is there a dormouse asleep in the teapot, as there should be?"

"Of course. And should it become necessary, we've also prepared the jap to spread on his nose." Trey said.

"Very good."

"Myah! Those are some fancy duds!" Grim said, seeing everyone in their dorm uniforms.

"These are Heartslabyul dorm clothes. Aren't they fierce?" Cater said, smiling, "At the forefront of fashion, and they look great on Magicam." He then used his magic to change into his uniform, "One of the Queen's rules mandates formal dress on party days. As a show of kindness from a beloved mentor, I'll help coordinate your outfits."