Chapter 23

(Fuck wattpad I already wrote the chapter then it got deleted, so I'm rewriting it and I will make it totally different than the first place, I'm really pissed off rn fyi -Aiko)

An Invisible Bite?

*April's P.O.V*

Two days ago I just hallucinate about my dead father that threatens me I will die because of stressing.

And yesterday Ella punched Enid and her and Carl's relationship became confusing because they still kissed with each other.

Today, there will be a meeting about Rick's fight with a man I don't know and Ella punched Enid.

Truth to be known: I'm not going to the meeting.

And my brother has gone somewhere out the walls looking for food I presume.

Out there, where my vision is awfully horrible because they're all just trees. Well, if you're going through the woods.

Okay I think I just rambled.

Right now I'm paying a visit to Ella, "Hey sis how you doing?" I asked as soon as I entered the house.

"Good," she replied.

"You're getting better," I stated and she look up at me.

"Yes I am," she said.

"So you're leaving sooner," I added and she just shrugged.

"I'm not so sure about it right now, I love Carl and this group," she explained.

I smiled, "Finally you're back on trance," I joked.

She smiled back, "I may seem so, but how about you?" I bit my lip.

I may have been a little off lately, because of all the shits this world cause.

"Okay just let me tell you about everything," I spoke up.

Finally I told her everything and I felt the heaviness in me lifted away, "It was finally good to let that out of my chest," I smiled.

"April, you have a depression problem," Ella said.

"What? No I don't," I snorted.

"Do you get anxiety attacks?" she asked.

"Not often," I replied shrugging.

"You don't cut yourself right?" by this point she was worried.

"No of course not, Ella," I smiled.

"Ugh April you know how much I hate fake smiles," she groaned.

I just smile one more time before walking outside the house. I saw Blake running toward me, but then as he approached me he keep running. I look back and saw him attacked Enid into a hug.

Umm the fuck?

I scowled as they were an inch away, I just turned around and ran toward the gates and climbed up before hopping down.

I killed some walkers but I don't care anymore. I felt like that girl Enid will be like Riley.

But, she apologized to Ella. Will she apologize to me? But why would Blake hugged her? Perhaps just a friendly hug?

I can't keep positive thinking anymore, and I'm actually stressing out even harder.

Okay April breath, perhaps they're just friends. That hug was a friendly hug.

He ran, he ran passed me.

Maybe he didn't see you, perhaps he wasn't literally focus on everything.

His shoulder brush passed you.

Breath April, he cares about you, he loves you. Don't be depress.

Perhaps it will be Riley all over again.

I gasped as I fell down to the ground, I guess this is what happened when stressing out too much.

***

A tree.

I'm on a tree.

How did I get up here? I fainted on a ground. Oh so now unconscious people can move?

I heard groans and I looked down to see ten walkers. I jumped in surprise and nearly fell down but I held onto a branch.

One walker was about to bite my foot but I use all my strength until I was back again on the tree's highest branch.

I saw a branch on another tree, I jumped to it and keep jumping from one tree to another. I saw it was getting dark so I look down and saw no walkers.

"Hey baby sis," I froze.

Okay now I'm hallucinating my dead older brother.

"M- Merle?" I stuttered.

"Ya need to thank me for putting you on top of a tree, or not 'dem ten walkers were about to eat ya," he said.

My eyes grew widen, "You're the one who put me on the tree?" I asked in disbelief.

"Hell yeah, who else will do it? We all know our father won't do it, he wanted you to die, from you, Daryl, then Ella," he explained.

"Why me? Why did he want me to die first?" I asked.

He chuckled, "Because you're the weakest," he said.

I scowled, "I'm not weak!" I hissed.

"Sure you aren't," he said sarcastically before he blinked away.

My hallucination of dead brother said I'm weak. Let's prove him wrong.

I jumped down the tree and whistled, "Y'ALL COME AND MEET THE WRATH OF APRIL DIXON YOU SON OF BITCHES!" I yelled out.

Then a herd of walkers came and I grabbed a sharpened branch, "LET'S GET THE PARTY STARTED!" I shouted.

I don't know how long have I been killing walkers, I was outnumbered. Yes, was.

I killed them all, I smiled in victory then two walkers came. Err, what?

The walkers in front of me are Merle and Dad.

Okay, this is strange.

I killed Dad and was about to kill Merle then I got a bit of flashback when he was a walker.

All the flashback went into me as I felt Merle bit my arm. I can totally feel the pain. I screamed as I killed him.

Blood pouring out of my arm and I ran, I keep running until I bumped into a walker.

I looked up but it was Daryl, Aaron, and a familiar guy. Wait, isn't that Morgan?

"What are you doing here? Without any weapons?" Daryl hissed.

"I could say so myself," I stated.

"I brought weapon, dimwit," he said.

I pulled out my arm and showed him the bite, he looked confused.

"What are you showing me?" he questioned.

I cocked an eyebrow, "I got a bite, see," I pointed out at my blood rushing arm.

"I don't see a bite, hell not even a blood," Daryl stated.

"Merle bit me," I said, pointing at my obviously bitten arm.

"April," then he punched me and I fell down.

"Please don't lost your sane," I heard Daryl said before I went unconscious