10. Capitel

K: I would love to meet your family!

A: I have a few more days off in 2 weeks, maybe we could then fly to Germany.

K: yeah sure.

*2 weeks later *

Ashlyn and Kylian were ready to fly to Germany. Both were very excited when Kylian met Ashlyn's family for the first time. The two were driven to the airport and flew to Germany. After about 1 hour and 30 minutes, they arrived in Munich. They were picked up at Ashlyn's mother's airport.

M: Hey, mein Schatz, ich hab dich so vermisst! ( hey, honey, I missed you so much! )

A: Hey, Ich hab dich auch vermisst! ( hey, i missed you too!)

M: And you must be Kylian! Nice to meet you.

K: freut mich sie kennenzulernen. ( nice to meet you)

Kylian then took the luggage from him & Ashlyn and put it in the trunk. Everyone got into the car and drove home to Ashlyn. When they got home, Kylian was surprised, he didn't know that Ashlyn's mother had a lot of money. They got out, Kylian took the luggage from him & Ashlyn and everyone went into the house.

K: You have a beautiful house.

M: thank you, make yourself at home

K: thank you.

M: Habt ihr Hunger? Das essen ist schon fertig.

K: Yes.

A: me too, where is Stella?

M: She's on her way here

A: k

The three were finished eating and after a few minutes Stella came home.

A: Hey, wie geht's dir? ( hey, how are you?)

S: Ashlyn! Mir geht's gut & dir? ( I'm good & you?)

A: gut, das ist Kylian.  ( good, this is Kylian. )

S: nice to meet you ,Kylian

K: nice to meet you.

S: We could go to the city right away and show Kylian the city. What do you think?

A: I think that's a great idea!

K: yeah, me too.

M: I'm coming with you.

S: yes.

They showed up their shoes and went to the city, Ashlyn and her family (mother & sister) showed Kylian the city, they went to sights and were still in a café afterwards for a drink.

M: I'm really happy for you guys. You make her really happy, Kylian. I haven't seen her like that in a long time.

K: She also makes me very happy.

A: * looks at him *

S: How did you even get to know each other?

K: She was just on her way to her apartment, she looked at her cell phone and then ran into me.

M: Typical, Ashlyn. She likes to run into people.

A: Well, I haven't run into people that many times .

S: You definitely ran into other people a lot.

M: but what happend next?

A: Our apartments are right next to each other and I met him again in the hallway and so we got into conversations.

S: This is definitely fate.

It was already in the evening, so the four went home, where everyone was tired and wanted to go to bed. Ashlyn and Kylian sleep in Ashlyn's old room, they went up to the room and put on other clothes and put them in bed.