6. Capitel

Ella: yeah that's me, Did you miss me?
* Ella Touches his face *

K: don't touch me, Actually, I didn't miss you

Ella: Because of your new girlfriend? Ashlen?

K: Ashlyn! But that's not your business

Ella: Maybe it's my business, because I want you

K: but I don't want you

Kylian wants to go but Ella holds him by the arm, pulls him back and then kisses him on the mouth. That was filmed and immediately uploaded to social media. After Ella kissed him, Kylian pushes her away.

K: What the hell did you do?

Ella: I kissed you.

K: Why? You know exactly I have a girlfriend! I never want to see you again. Never again.

Ella: don't act like that.

* Kylian leaves *

Kylian went angry into the cabin and Neymar saw that he was angry and then went towards him.

N: Hey bro, what's up?

K: Are you remembering Ella?

N: Yes

K: She was just here, she came to me and wanted to see me again and then she just kissed me.

N: that's bad because of Ashlyn right?

K: Yess !!

N: You should tell her if she hasn't already noticed it from the Internet!

K: I'm leaving right know.

N; good luck, bro

K: thanks bro.

Ashlyn was still at the café with Elian. Ashlyn's cell phone had been vibrating all the time and she wondered why she took her cell phone and looked at what that was she saw that she was tagged on videos and watched the video. She was so shocked when she saw Kylian kissing another girl. She was shocked and got tears in her eyes.

E: What happened?

* Ashlyn looked with tears in her eye's at him *

A: he cheated on me! He humiliated me.

E: wait what are you sure about that?

A: look at this video! That is Kylian with another girl!

E: There is certainly a reason for this

A: I'm sorry but I just want to go. I'll call you ok

* takes her in his arm *

E: it's okay, I get it. Take care of yourself !

A: I will bye.

Ashlyn went home and lay down in her bed and cried all the time. Shortly after she got home, it knocked on the door, but she didn't feel like opening it because she knew it was probably Kylian.

K: Ashlyn, please open the door

A: go away.

K: please, Let's talk about it

A: I don't want to talk about it, go away

K: then just listen to me, because I won't go

A: and I won't open the door.

Kylian sat down in front of Ashlyn's door and became angry and sad at the same time in between, everyone had also noticed Ashlyn's mother, sister and chloé all three wrote to her if she wanted to talk but she didn't answer because she just wanted to be alone. Chloé was worried about Ashlyn, so she decided to go home to Ashlyn, where she saw Kylian sitting in front of the door.