8. capitel

Ashlyn and Kylian were now lying in bed and cuddled, their eyes were directed up on the wall before they went to sleep, they talked to each other a little more.

A: Did you mean that seriously when you said that you loved me?

K: Of course! Why?

A: Just wanted to know

* gives him a kiss on his mouth*

A: good night, kyky

K: good night, Lyn

The two fell asleep the next day they got up around 10 a.m. Ashlyn was in the kitchen making breakfast. Meanwhile, Kylian came to Ashlyn and took her in the arm and kissed her on the neck. After that, he let her down and said "I could get used to seeing you in my apartment every morning" she smiled and said "maybe it will be like that at some point" after that the two finished breakfast, And put it on the table. They sit down and had breakfast.

A: I'll go over right away and then pack my suitcase.

K: do that. I'll pack my suitcase, too

A: What time are we flying?

K: 6:00 p.m.

A: ok, Then I'll meet chloé & Elian right away. I'll come over at 5:00 p.m.

K: k

Kylian & Ashlyn have eaten. Ashlyn went to her apartment and packed her suitcase. Then she called chloé & Elian to see if they had time to meet her.

* Call them both *

A: Bonjour, Do you both have time to meet me in a café right away?

C: sure.

E: send us the details.

A: k, bye

She sent them the details and the three met in a café at 3:00 p.m.

A: Bonjour, Comment ça va? ( hello, how are you?)

E: D'accord et toi ( good and you? )

A: good, so I wanted to tell you that everything is fine with Kylian & me again & we are flying to Ibiza tonight.

E: wait what ???

C: I'm surprised

E: are you sure about that?

A: yes

C: If you're happy, so am I

A: thanks, C

E: I'm happy for you. ( he is a little bit jealous)

A: thank you. I love you guys.

C: we love you

The three were finished in the café and went through Paris a bit after that around 4:30 p.m. Ashlyn went home. Ashlyn packed another small bag where something like charging cable, wallet and something like that is in it. After that, she had put on comfortable clothes for the flight and then went over to Kylian. Kylian & Ashlyn greeted each other and then went into the living room.

K: We will only be taken to a hotel, because it is not yet certain whether we will buy the villa. Since we don't arrive until the evening, we can take a look around there and the next day around 2:00 p.m. we'll take a look at the villa. & after that everything else will decide.

A: sounds good.

K: yes , we gotta go now.
* gives her a kiss on the cheek *

A: k

K: I'll take our suitcases, will you close the door?

A: yes.

Kylian & Ashlyn went down and were picked up, they were then driven to Kylian's private jet and went in there. They made themselves comfortable and waited until they were there. After 2 hours & 10 minutes, they were finally there. They were picked up and driven to the hotel. When they got there, their suitcases were brought into the room & Kylian and Ashlyn went around Ibiza a bit. They found a nice restaurant and went out to eat there. After dinner, they went back to the hotel & went to their room. They went to sleep because they have an appointment tomorrow to visit the villa. The next morning they got up early, got ready and went for breakfast. After breakfast, the two got ready for the appointment. They were driven to the villa and were expected there by a young man.