Hogsmead

It was Saturday! Finally! We were going to hogsmead! James had, as he had said during rounds, asked me to hogsmead once again. About 15 minutes after Brian did actually. It went something like this:
  "Hellooo Lily! I bet you missed me!" He said confidently walking up to me and sitting down.
  "Eh. Not really." I had said trying to sound distracted.
  "So. Evans, go out with me? You know hogsmead is in two days." He said.
  "I am aware of that. But I'm going with Brian. From hufflepuff." I said unapologetically. I was a little sorry though.
  "Oh. Well that puts a bit of a damper on my plans then." He said sounding only a little fazed by the information.
  "Yes. I suppose it does." I don't know why, but I was actually quite angry at how little he cared that I wasn't going with him. He was, of coarse, only trying to get me to go with him because I was probably the only girl he hadn't snogged. Well aside from the younger years.
  "I guess I'll just have to ask you before Brian next month." He said. He sounded like he really meant it. He was being sincere!
  So anyways, that's how it went.
  I decided on a navy blue flowy shirt with a white shirt underneath ( the navy blue one was see through). I also had some skinny jeans. I couldn't decide on flats or my black chick tailors. I had sat down and seconds later Marlene came in.
  "Hey mar, which shoes?" I said holding up both pairs.
  "Oh defiantly the flats. You are going on a date. You don't want to seem too casual but you don't want to seem too dressy." She said immediately.
  "You know, it's not fair. Guys get to dress casual all the time. Even in dates! Girls though, always have to worry about dressing to up or to down. It's just all so complicated!" I said while putting on the black ballet flats. Black goes with everything.
  "Eh. It's kind of fun. You know getting all the latest trends and then looking nice. Guys don't get to look nice." She said.
  "I don't know. I guess I better go. Brian is probably waiting for me. Mar what if he asked me to go with him again?! What do I say! I don't really want to go with him in the first place! I don't want to be mean though."
  "Hum. I don't know. I guess we will find out. But you know who just asked me to go to hogsmead with him, last minute."
  "Who?"
  "Sirius Black."
  "What?! No no Marlene McKinnon! You can not go out with Sirius Black. He is in James' little gang!"
  "I said I'd give it a try and if it doesn't work out then I won't ever go with him again." Marlene said simply.
  " Yeah yeah. Bye." I said. Then I left.
* * * * * *
Hours later Brian and I were in the three broomsticks. I hadn't had much time since we got here. But Brian seemed to be. I was grappling with the idea of faking a stomach ache. There is this kind of candy in zonkos that can give you a stomach ache. It is also in honeydukes. I don't really get why it would be in honeydukes also. But what ever. I bought some just in case. Brian has no idea.
  "Two butterbeers please." I said at the counter. Brian went to find a table.
  "Three butterbeers." James said coming up next to me.
  "So how has your trip today been." He asked.
  "Fine I guess. yours?" I replied.
  " Could be better. Especially if you were with me instead of him." On the last syllable he jerked his head toward Brian sitting alone at a table waiting for me.
  " He is a nice guy." I said in his defense.
  "Sure he is nice but do you really like him?"
  "I don't know." I did know though. I didn't like Brian in that way at all!
  "Well bye evans." He said. We had both gotten our butter beers now.
  "Later potter. "
  "Hi." Brian said when I came back.
  "Hey." Then we just started small talking. I had concluded that he wasn't going to ask me again. I just have a way of reading people. Like what they are going to do just in general. That's kind of why I took divination. The rest of the day was boring. We went to a few stores then left for Hogwarts.

A/N I was thinking about doing different points of views. Tell me what you think?