I don't hesitate and sniff what was on the bumper. I don't know what it was, what I can say is that it feels good.

-Me: Wow!

-Rue: I know! That's fantastic!

-Me: True!

She snorts too then hands me the pill. I take it and from that moment on everything is perfect. We dance all night long, until we can't walk straight anymore. We drink, sing and a small skid is made. I am near the pool and I push a guy. He loses his balance and falls in the pool but in his fall he takes me with him.

I fall into the water and come up to the surface. I look at the guy in question and we laugh together.

-Me: Sorry!

I keep laughing.

-Hi, I'm Elliot!

-Me: Kylee! Kylee Ho Just Kylee!

He gets out of the pool and helps me out.

-Me: We're soaked!

-Elliot: Don't worry it adds to the party! Are you drunk or something?

-Me: Me? No, just a little bit in the tablecloths!

-Elliot: What are you having?

-Me: Moly with something else, I don't know what it is! But I'll tell you, it's great!

-Elliot: Do you have any more?

-Me: Nah, but I have this if you want.

I hand him a bag.

-Me: Take it but I'm giving it to you to make up for it! It costs the skin of the ass this beauty!

-Elliot: Thanks! Well I have to go! I hope we'll see each other again!

-Me: Hi!

Rue is gone I don't know where so I decide to go into the bathroom to dry my clothes. I open the door and see two people in the process of...

-Me: Sorry!

I slam the door and decide to go upstairs. I see a balcony and go to it thinking I am alone. I walk through the door and see a girl kissing a guy. Everything is normal, but the guy is startled when I walk in.

- Kylee?

I look at him and see Ash.

-Me: Ash! Oh uh I'm sorry I didn't mean to bother you.

I leave as quickly as I came and a tear rolls down my cheek.

-Me: But why am I crying for him really, I don't like him!

In my thoughts: Well, I think

I don't know what's going on so I go to find Rue to ask her to come home.

-Me: Rue?

-Rue: Yes?

-Me: Can we please go inside?

-Rue: If you want, we'll meet in 20 minutes from the front of the house. I have to find someone first.

-Me: Okay see you then!

She leaves while I go to the kitchen to pour myself a drink.

-Are you still alive?

I turn around and see Nate.

-Me: I would have hoped you bled out last time but from what I can see you're healthy.

-Nate: What about you?

-Me: What about me?

-Nate: Why aren't you dead?

-Me: I'm a witch that's why!