𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝕪𝕓𝕣𝕚𝕕

Start from the beginning

"Where he's binge drinking on the country folk. We went through this, Elena. Stefan's gone. I don't mean geographically." He told her, before throwing some documents into the unlit fireplace.

"If he was gone, he wouldn't have called." She told him rudely, before turning to me "Hey, Eliana what do you say coming with me, like girls talk, I'm sure I'm going to need some company"

"Sure" I smiled at her, while she leaves "You should go easy on her Damon" I told him, as he lights a match and throws it into the fireplace, which starts burning.

"She shouldn't have fake hope, Eliana"

"Let her have some hope and help her, I'm sure she needs you to be on her side, don't let her down" I told him, as I get out, following Elena

♡︎♡︎♡︎

"I know that I just known you, but I need your help with something" Elena started, while playing with her hands nervously.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"Can you help me find Stefan, you said earlier that you would help us find him, but this time without Damon knowing"

"So we can call it a secret mission?"

"Yeah exactly" She said "but of course we gonna need another help"

"I'm quite powerful, I don't need anyone's help" I told her with a smirk

"I don't doubt that, but we're going to need Alaric's help"

"Who's Alaric?" I asked her.

"My history teacher"

♡︎♡︎♡︎

༒︎ A͟l͟a͟r͟i͟c͟ R͟e͟s͟i͟d͟e͟n͟c͟e͟ ༒︎

Finally, we're in Alaric's apartment, Elena knocked on the door, but no one opened it.

"If you want I can open it with magic" I suggested.

"I don't wanna scared him, like I told you he's a hunter, so he would thought that someone wants to kill him, and he could attack us" She explained to me, before knocking again, but this time he opens the door.

"Hi." Elena saluted him.

"You're, uh...not who I expected." He told her, before noticing me "And who is she?"

"I'm Eliana Marshall" I introduced myself.

"Right" He said, still confused.

"I need you to tell me what you know about Stefan and Tennessee." Elena told him.

"Did you miss the part where I checked out of all this?"

"Come on, Ric. Whatever Damon knows, you know."

"Ask Damon." Alaric suggested.

"Yeah, but Damon's not exactly in the mood to help right now." Elena told him.

"For good reason. Because it's not safe for you. Stefan's off the rails."