" I know. But I'm not letting you go. You haven't answered my question yet. Do you have a crush on that damned boy?!". He asked menacingly.

The fear she felt was now increased twice as realisation hit her. She was trapped with him here, alone. He could do bad things and no one would come to rescue her..

" N..no! I dont! He's just a friend. I swear! There! I answered! Now please let go" she said still trying to pry his hands off. Her one hand pushing his hand on her waist, the other pushing his chest. Both in vain.

" So you don't mind if I killed him, right?" he said in a harsh whisper. His voice getting deeper. Alyssa looked at him, petrified.

" No no nooo...why! Why would you kill him! He's done nothing wrong! Don't Don't Don't Don't! Don't do that!" more tear rolled down her cheek, her eyes and nose red due to crying.

He wasn't going to do that. But seeing her fight for another man made him truly want to kill him.

" So you do like him!" he yelled at her.

" N..no I dont! "

" THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU PROTECTING HIM!" his voice boomed making her scream in fear.

" b..be..cause..he's.. m..my frie..nd"

" YOU'RE LYING!"

"No I'm not! I..swearr..Why does i..t ma..tter if I li..ke him or not" she was terrified, his voice was scary.

" YOU ARE MINE! NO ONE ELSE CAN HAVE YOU! YOU CAN NOT LIKE ANYONE ELSE BUT ME!"

" B..but...I Do..n't like you! I dont w..want to b..be with yo..uu..." that was it. Ares lost all his control.

He crashed his lips onto hers, kissing her with urgency and great force. He was hungry...hungry for her. Her soft lips made him go crazy. Alyssa kept pushing him, hitting his chest. He didn't move, he only pulled her closer,if it was possible, gripping her waist tighter.

This was her first kiss. Alyssa couldn't believe this was how her first kiss was happening , her lips felt like they would be ripped off. Her cries were muffled by the kiss.

Ares stopped for a little to let Alyssa catch her breath. She breathed like she'd never get to breath again. She scratched on his hand hard with her nails making Ares remove his hand in surprise. Although she cut some of his skin, but it didn't hurt him at all.

Alyssa took this chance and ran towards the door. Unfortunately before she could even reach it, she was caught. Ares pulled her to his chest and picked her up on his shoulder.

" aaakkk... Put me down!" she screamed as she hit his hard back which made her own hands hurt instead.

He sat her down on top of one of the tables that was in the room. He placed one hand on her shoulder and other one on her waist. When she tried shaking and moving away from him, he jerked her close with a little more force than necessary. He was standing between her legs, his body touching hers as held her in place.

The position made him aroused. He crashed his lips on hers again. Kissing her harder this time. He slowly slid one hand under her shirt, touching her soft skin, caressing her belly and waist, gliding his hand over her belly button.

She tried to move her head, break the kiss. But he only pulled her closer, her chest squished against his, her lower part touching his crotch area. This was heaven to him. He wanted more.

She kept trying to push him off the whole time. He didn't mind, he pinched her waist which made her gasp in pain, giving him way to slide his tongue inside her. She tasted divine. His tongue explored her entire mouth. His one hand keeping her head in place. She only cried, but her cries couldn't stop him. He probably kissed her for about 15minutes continuously .

When he realised she was almost out of breath, he stopped kissing. His mouth went straight to her collarbone, licking, sucking and nibbling hard on it. He Himself didn't realise how hard he was gripping on her, he was lost in bliss.

Alyssa was only holding onto him by now as she was drained of off all her energy. She scratched his back as a last attempt to stop him. Ares kept on sucking and biting her neck, kissing her, her whole neck had been filled with hickeys. She was marked, marked by him. It satisfied him to no end.

His lips were back on her lips, eating her hungrily. Every time she tried to move away, he held her head in place with one hand. The kissing went on for another 35 minutes giving her breaks in between.

But he wanted more. His hand started to rise towards her chest under her shirt. Was she going to be violated? Defiled? Fear filled her once more.

" NOOOO!  PLEASE! STOPPP!DON'T TOUCH ME!  PLEASE!  I'M BEGGING YOU!  DON'T VIOLATE ME! STOOOOP..
STOOOPP..  LET ME GOOOO... " she cried with the highest voice and power she could muster.

" STOP PLEASE..PLEASE" she cried holding his hands with all her strength, his hands that were almost touching her breasts.

Of course her strength wasn't nearly enough to stop him, but her loud screams were successful in getting him out of his bliss this time, making him stop. Did she really think he would violate her!

He realised what he was doing, he looked at his hands which were still near her breasts, he slowly moved them and pulled up her shirt to see the bruises he gave her due holding her too tightly.

His heart ached at the sight. There were various reddish bluish bruises forming all over her belly, with a huge bruise of a handprint directly on her waist where he was gripping her. Her neck and the chest area over her breast filled with black, blue and green hickeys. Her eyes puffy from all the crying and her lips also bruised from all the kissing and biting...

He did not want to hurt her. Then why...what went wrong. Why did he do that..

He slowly wiped her tears away.

" You truly don't like that boy? He's just a friend ?" she only nodded as more tears escaped her eyes.

" You are mine, baby girl. Don't you ever say you aren't, or next time it will be worse than today, understood? " he said strictly as he put his forehead on hers, looking her in the eyes. She again nodded.

He knew he was being harsh, but she needed to know whom she belonged to. He brushed away her tears again.

" good girl. Shh..now stop crying. Look, I've stopped. I wont hurt you. Shhh" he cooed at her, this time keeping his voice as soft as possible. He sat down on the table and pulled her on his lap, which she didn't protest to. She was already exhausted.

He stayed with her, rocking her in his arms until she calmed down. And after that he drove her home.