Shame

3 weeks later

It had been almost a month since I'd talked to anyone. Outside of Aaron and family of course. I didn't smoke weed anymore, and I barely drank.

I was Aaron's little secret. He started dating the girl he had been talking to, and yet, we shared a bed every night. Her name was Sarah. I didn't hate her. I didn't feel any jealousy towards her, I just felt guilty.

I still didn't know how I felt about Aaron.

"Li?" I broke out of my trance.

"Mm?" I asked Aaron. We were lying on his floor exhaling vape smoke trying to make rings.

"I don't think I could love her." He said turning over to face me.

"Thats fucked A." I responded turning to face him as well.

"I need a distraction Li." He uttered the magic words.

I crawled over to him and kissed his neck.

"You sure?" I asked licking his sweet spot. He nodded and grabbed my waist.

We wrestled on the floor as we kissed trying to decide who would be on top. He finally had me pinned down and was tickling me. I giggled and bit his lip. He moaned and released me a little, which was just enough to let me escape. I crawled away and ran into the kitchen giggling.

"Liaaa" He whined running after me.

"Pobre cito." I said in a baby voice cupping his face. He frowned and grabbed my neck, pinning me against the fridge.

"We're all alone. Whose gonna save you this time?" He asked me refererring to our last encounter, in which his grandma came home and almost caught us.

I moaned a little and bit my lip. He tightened his grip and reached under my shirt. I gasped, I wasn't wearing a bra.

"So easy to please." He whispered into my ear.

"You're annoying." I shot back, grabbing his tent, in turn making him gasp.

"Fuck Lia." He moaned. I felt my panties dampen.

"Are we gonna do this right here?" I asked seductively. He smirked and nodded. He picked me up and began kissing me aggressively before setting me on the counter.

He pulled down my leggings and rubbed me over my purple panties. I arched my back and moaned.

"So wet." He said kissing and biting my thighs. I pushed myself against him and he laughed.

"Damn, needy?" I nodded and moaned as he pulled down my underwear. I gasped as he began to lick my clit. He stuck two fingers in and began pumping as he rubbed my clit with his tongue.

"Fuckk I'm close" I moaned trying to push him away.

"Whose pussy is this?" He asked using his fingers to rub me.

"Mine" I said defiantly. He pulled away and smacked my ass. I whined.

"Tell me whose pussy this is." He said licking around my clit.

"Yours" I moaned as he went back in and finally let me finish.

"Oh my god." I said looking down. I had squirted all over the kitchen counter.

"Lick it up and kiss me." He said kissing my neck.

I got off the counter and bent over to lick it up. I heard him unzip his pants and align himself with my slit.

"Fuckk" we moaned in unison as he began to thrust inside me.

"Keep licking it clean Lia. Be a good girl for me, yeah?" He said leaning into my ear. I moaned and nodded.

When I finished licking I turned around and kissed him. He pulled me on top of him. I yelped a little as his dick hit deep. He carried me so my back was against the fridge, and began thrusting again. I moaned and took of my shirt so he could feel all of me. He began sucking my tits as he thrusted. I could feel his dick twitching inside me. I got off him and got on my knees, and put it in my mouth.

"Cum down my throat" I demanded before bobbing my head up and down on him. I could taste myself and his precum on his tip. He moaned and his legs shook with pleasure as he came in my mouth and on my tits.

"Lick it up." I said playfully, kissing him before rubbing my clit so I could finish again. He slapped my hand away, and put his mouth in between my legs. He sucked on my clit and pumped his fingers again.

"Fuck fuck oh my god." I said trying not to fall over. I was still standing up and my legs were shaking.

"Ride my face." He demanded laying down. I got on top and began grinding against his stomach.

"I said my face Lia." He said slapping my ass. I leaned down and licked his stomach to his mouth.

"Make me cum then." I whispered. He smirked and picked me up, setting me on his face. I moaned instantly as he licked and nibbled me aggressively. It took exactly one minute of this to make me orgasm hard.

"Lord." I said looking at his face. I licked it off and spit it into his mouth.

"You're so hot." He said kissing me. I kissed his dick before getting up.

"I love you Aliyah." He said quietly. I thought I misheard him.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Nada." He said smiling, helping me clean up our mess. I nodded, silently absorbing the last 30 minutes.

"We're fucking nasty" I said tossing the paper towels into the trash.

"Second time this week too."

"For shame." I said laughing.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 24, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Session 23जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें