Deep

"I really, truly never wanted to become an addict." I started. Today was my first day of rehab. Aaron was forcing me to go, after what happened at the party.

"The thing about addiction, is that you have no idea you're an addict until you stop doing it. Addiction doesn't automatically mean alcohol or narcotics. Its whatever you need to get through your life. Society is addicted to money, Aliah is addicted to narcotics, and I used to be addicted to Alcohol." The intructor Mr. Terry finished for me.

We were standing on a stage inside a mormon church for some rehab program Aaron's Grandma found. I was supposed to tell my story, and then go sit down. For some god awful fucking reason, I couldn't bring myself to do it. So Mr. Terry was helping.

"Is there a specific reason you posess to keep moving, keep staying alive?" He prompted. I nodded and took a deep breath.

"My sisters." He nodded and motioned for me to sit back down.

After the meeting was over, Aaron picked me up.

"You're quiet." He remarked over his loudass trap music playing in his beat up truck.

"Can we go to the lake?" I asked turning to him.

"Yeah." He said pulling over so he could input a new address into the gps. The lake was our special spot. I had my first kiss with him there, we were like twelve, and dumb, but it was still our place.

When we pulled into the parking lot, I unbuckled and in an impulsive flash, I leaned over and smashed my lips against Aarons. He grabbed my neck, choking me, while pulling away.

"What the fuck Lia?" He asked me, hand still around my throat. I leaned across the bench seat and got on his lap.

"Please? I just need a distraction." I whispered. Those were our magic words.

He immediately softened and grabbed my waist as he aggressively kissed me. Our tongues fighting for dominance as he began to move my hips to grind against him. I let out a soft moan. I'd missed the interactions he and I had for those few passionate months last year.

"Fuck." He breathed out as I attempted to unbutton his jeans. He moved my hands away from his crotch and put them back around his neck where they lay before.

"Not now Lia. Don't be a public indecency." He moaned into my ear as I continued to grind on him.

"Too late." I smirked as I took off my oversized Tshirt. He breathed out a pained sigh and traced my ribcage.

"You have no idea do you?" He said kissing my neck.

"About what?" I asked innocently adjusting my bra so that he got an eyeful. He shook his head and buried his face into my chest. I gasped as his tongue began to lick just underneath the band of my bra.

"We need to stop." He said bringing his eyes up to meet mine.

"Why?" I whined.

"I'm uh.. kinda talking to someone right now, and she ain't really the type to appreciate these lil lake sessions." He said lowly, leaning his head on my chest. I sighed.

"I wish you would have told me this a lot earlier. Like before I took off my shirt, and tried to give you head." I said getting off of him and leaning into the backseat to find my shirt.

"I'm sorry. Its just-" He cut himself off shaking his head. "No excuses." He finished.

"Mhm. Can you drive me home please?" I said.

"Please don't be mad."

"I'm not mad at you, you're my ride or die. I just wish you didn't let me sit there acting a fool when you got someone on your line." I said lowly.

"So you're disappointed." He stated.

"I guess." I responded not knowing what else to say. I was conflicted. I didn't know how i felt about another girl in his life. Another girl. Damn. It even sounded wrong. I wasn't jealous though. Hell no. He and I were just friends. Friends who knew how to make each other climax and where each others sweet spot was. But again. Friends.

"What if.. we did it. Just one last time?" He said so softly that I almost didn't hear it.

"One last time." I repeated. I could feel my stomach get tingly. I felt a slight dripping liquid leaking out of me, if I didn't know any better I'd think it was my period.

He nodded and turned down the music.

"My grandma is gone until nine."

"Its four right now."

"She won't mind if you stay the night."

I only smiled in return. My heart beat fast. I haven't been this excited in a long time.

When we pulled into the driveway, we didn't waste any time, running into the house. He picked me up and slammed my body against the front door, my legs wrapped around his waist.

"God I could stay like this forever." He whispered licking around my ear. I moaned slightly and my entire body tingled.

He carried me into his room and threw me on the bed.

"Take it off. All of it." He said roughly, while his fingers lingered on my bare thighs. I chose a good day to wear shorts. I quickly unbuttoned my jean shorts and threw off my tshirt, yet again. Leaving me only in my bra and thong.

"Didn't I say all of it?" He asked me toying with my bra straps. I shivered in the most euphoric way, my body tingling with anticipation.

"I do what I want." I said defiantly. He laughed, and the smile he gave me sent tingles up my insides.

"Guess these won't survive then." He said licking around the straps of my bra. He bit my shoulder and then dragged his teeth over the straps and ripping it off, destroying it in the process and it wiplashed a bit on my boobs.

"Fuck.." He breathed as my tits shook at the impact. He kissed each one of them before he moved down to my g string.

he did the same thing with my bra, only this time he took his time, licking and kissing and biting every mark around my thighs. He finally got ahold of the string, and ripped it with his teeth. I moaned as the string briefly moved over my clit.

"Someones eager." He said kissing the outside of my vagina. I moaned in anticipation.

"Please." I whined as he stared back up at me with his gorgeous hazel eyes.

"Of course baby." He said and leaned down and began licking and sucking my clit. I arched my back and grabbed at the sheets trying not to moan.

When I climaxed, I came all over his lips and face and it made me cum even harder seeing his beautiful face covered in me.

"Fuck, you taste amazing." He moaned lying on my stomache face down. I only laughed in response.

I loved when we did shit like this. I felt safe. He felt safe, and we always cuddled afterwards. How sex should be. But we can't do this forever. He's gonna have to move on.