Turns out this world has monsters... Bruh. But I have yet to come across any... Or at least every time I wanna check one out after hearing about it on the news, someone had always gotten to it first.

So, Meh... I just stayed at "home" most days.

Our home being an apartment that's rented using Kuroko's money.

So far, nothing interesting has happened...

Most of the time I sit there watching TV, and Kuroko teaches Charmander to read and write Japanese. And she's been practicing speaking it as well without using her translator thing, I've been helping there. She's not perfect but she knows simple words, so for now she has to keep using the translator.

Today was supposed to be the same... Only when I tried waking that lazy ass up-

Levi: Oiiii, Kurokoooo, wake the fuck up •_• You gotta "student" to teach ;-; *Smacks face*

Smith: Ahhhh, honey, don't stop me! I can have *hic* one more dri— *hic* —nk.

Levi: •_•💢

She drank herself crazy and she was out of it. So now I had no choice but to help with my Pokémons lessons. I suppose as her trainer that is something I should already be doing... ;-;

I'm just getting her to rewrite some Hiragana over and over to practice...

Levi: AAAARGHHH!! FUCK!! THIS IS WRONG!!!!

Lailah: E-Eh?! Wrong?! Where?!

Looks like I startled her by screaming.

Levi: Huh? No, I'm not talking about you! FUCK! I'm talking about THIS WORLD!!! It has "supernatural" shit like Monsters in it! But someone keeps stealing the kills!! So I'm stuck here doing ordinary people shit!... I mean the only upside is NO SCHOOL! But other than that what is different here than in our own universe 🗿💢 And I have to put up with that useless slothful woman ;-;.

Narrator's P.O.V

Lailah sweat dropped, unsure of what to say.

Lailah: U-Uh... Well... You're bound to find a monster eventually....

Levi: Eventually ain't soon enough -.-.

He then heard something on the TV that caught his attention.

Man: What could be the cause of the massive mosquito outbreak this year? We ask Mr. Kafetch, a mosquito expert who has written several books on the subject.

Kafetch: Thank you for having me. Well, let me come right to the point. These mosquitoes belong to an entirely new species. Therefore, I know nothing about them.

Man: WH-WHAT?! USELESS! GET THE FUCK OFF MY SHOW—

Levi: Pfft... Useless is right...

Levi stared, boredom evident on his face.

The man on the screen then cleared their throat and tried to continue like nothing happened.

Man: Ah, excuse me. Now, let's take a look at the areas likely to be hit by the outbreak.

Lailah: Hmm... Looks like city Z's in their path... Uhm...