Chapter 6

As Midoriya Was Kidnapped By The Gurls ( Haha Get It Gurls No? Okay) The Boys Didn't Do Anything, Because They Knew If They Did They Wouldn't Have Their Arms Attach Anymore, So They Just Let It Be.

But  To Make Things More Intresting For Midoriya Was That, The Girls Had Everything Already Set So In Midoriya's Mind He Thought He  Was Going To Suffer From Makeup An Things But He Was Wrong. The Girls Didn't Lay A Finger A The Makeup Since His Features Are Too Masculine Now.

"Alright, We'll Be You Dressing Up In Different Outfits That The Boys Will Judge/Decide Which Looks Best. Got It?" Mina stated loud and Clear for Midoriya Since Sometimes He Can Get A Little Distracted. "Mhm Got It!" Midoriya Said While Nodding His Head Letting Them Know That He Is Paying A Attention.

"Good, Now Let's Really Began" Uraraka Said With A Smirk Knowing The Guys Will Be Gushing And Nearly Fainting Over Midoriya Cause Of How Hot He Is.

Sooner Or Later They Texted The Class Groupchat For Them To Come To The Common Room So They Have Their Fashion Show. They Were Excited That They Are Doing This Once Again But With A New And Differnt Midoriya, Since He Was Always Their Test Dummy.

Now It Begans, Their Fashion Show. "This Is The First Outfit Go Change Then Come Into The Common Room" Said Tsu, Midoriya Grabs The Clothes And Heads Towards The Bathrooms.

"Are You Ready?" Jiro Asked The Guys. "Not Gonna Lie I'm Actually Nervous To See What Yall Put Together Honestly" Ojiro Being Honest Since The Very Last Time They Had To Stop The Show Because Not Even Close To The End The Guys Started Fight And Argue Over Midoriya.

"It's Fine I Promise So Don't Worry" Momo A Reassuring Him. "MIDO ARE YOU DONE YET?" "YEAH GIVE ME SEC" Now Everyone Was Boomed Of His Voice Since It Was So Deep It Made Their Insides Shake.

Opening The Door. " I Was Making Sure I Had It On Right"

( Shouts Out To The Artist!! Also Dont Mind The Words)

"But How Do I Look" Midoriya Looked At Them With A Smirk Knowing The Effect He Had On Them, He Couldn't Help But Laugh At How Shocked They Were.

The Girls Nearly Almost Killed Someone Just Because Midoriya Looked Good In The Clothes, The Guys Almost Fainting With Nosebleeds Just Because Midoriya Looked Hot.

Sero Being The First To Get His Sense Back " You Look Amazing Mido" He Said With A Blush Because Midoriya Was Staring Him Down. "Thanks Hanta" Winking At Him Causing Him To Turn Even More Red Than He Already Was.

"Okay Okay, Puttttt.... This On!" Hagakure Shoving Clothes At Midoriya To Go Change Into. "Okay"

10 Minutes Later

"Whats Taking So Long"

"Right"

"Midoriya You Good?"

" Yeah Hold On Almost Done"

"HURRY UP DEKU"

"Okay Okay Here"

"I Feel Like A Badass With This On" Midoriya Says While Admiring Himself In the Mirror

Jiro Looking Like A Proud Mom "I Knew He Would Look Good" Smirking As She And The Girls Are Fangirling Over Him.

Once The Again The Guys Are Just To Stun To Speak, Almost Fainting Because Of How Good Midoriya Looks.

Bakugou On The Other Hand Is Drooling,  And Blushing Looking like He Just Got Done Running Up 10 Mountains.

Was Midoriya Shocked Of His Blushing Face? Yes, Was He Gonna Tease Him? Hell Yes, Already Doing What He Does Best Is Staring, With A Smirk. " Hey Kacchan~"

Bakugou Eyes Shoot To His " Yes Izu" Taking Notes On Bakugou He Ask "How Do I Look?~" Midoriya Said Slow And Very Secductly Bakugous Making Him Shiver.

All Bakugou Could Do Was Nod His Head, Not Trusting His Voice And Also Crusing Himself For Feeling This Way About Deku

Midoriya Walks Towards Bakugou " I Said How Do I Look Puppy?" Midoriya Says While Holding Bakugou's Chin With Is Finger

Bakugou Was Already Blushing Red Like A Damn Tomato "Y-You Look N-Nice" Bakugou Manged To Get Out His Legs Shaking Like A Leaf, While Trying Not To Pass Out

Midoriya Wasnt Quite Satisfied With His Answer But He Can Accept It.

"Okay So This Is The Last One For Now, We Can Spare The Rest. But This Is Something Casually To Wear" Momo Said While Neatly Folding Them To Give Midoriya.

Midoriya Nodded His Head Taking The Clothes In The Bathroom To Change Into Them.

"I Wonder What He'll Look Like?"

"Right Like-"

"Oh Shit I Look Hot!"

"What You Think Babe?"

So To End It All, The Guys Passed Out (Expect Ojiro, Shouji, Tokoyami, Sato, And Kota)

"Oop, Welp That Went Well Right Yall?" Midoriya Says As The Girls Are Laughing Like Crazy, While The Other Five Just Shake Their Heads And Walk Away.

Hey... So Um Yeah 😅 New Chapter🥳...😅 Um Its Kinda Short I Guess But Hey Its Something Right. Lowkey This Story Is Ass So Um Yeah 👍