Chapter 2

Lunch

As Midoriya And The Girls Made Their To The Cafeteria, They Went Grab Their Food And Sat Down But This Time Its Different. Instead Of Just Sitting Talking About How Their Summer Went, They All We're Standing While Measuring Midoriya. Yeah Measuring Him While He Was Eating, They Even Forced Him To Stand To Get The Length And Width Of Him, And They Even Measure His Feet. And They Were Having Fun, Giggling And Laughing At How Its So Easy For Them To Do What They Want To Midoriya.

Now See Before When Midoriya Was Short And Cute Looking, They Did The Same Thing The Only Difference Is That They Didn't Have To Measure Him Because He Used To Be Able To Fit Their Clothes. So Having To Measure Him Now Was Fun Because Now They Get To Make New Clothes For Him.

While All Of This Is Going On, The Boys Were Sitting At Their Table Watching The Girls Be All Over Midoriya, In Their Heads They Think The Girls Like Him And That's Why They Are All Around Him, And Touching Him But That Isn't The Case.

The Girls Sexuality: Uraraka -Bi, Like Girls More, Dating Tsu, Tsu -Pan Dating Uraraka, Mina -Lesbian, Jiro -Lesbian Dating Momo, Momo -Bi 50/50 Dating Jiro, Hagakure -Bi, Like Boys More Dating Ojiro.

Boys Sexuality: Midoriya- Bi 50/50, Todoroki- Gay, Lida- Straight Dating Mei, Shinsou- Gay, Bakugou- Bi, Likes Boys More, Kirishima- Bi, 50/50, Kaminari- Gay, Sero- Gay, Tokoyami- Gay Dating Shouji, Shouji- Pan Dating Tokoyami, Ojiro- Straight. Dating Hagakure. Sato- Straight, Koda- Asexual, Aoyama- Gay, Mineta- Bi, Likes Girl More.

"Hmp I Wanted To Eat With Midoriya " Kaminari Said While Pouting, As You Can Tell He Really Likes Midoriya. "If You Don't Stop That I Will Punch You In The Face" Said Shinsou. "Hmp" "Oh Moi Ami, You Don't Have To Be Sad The Girls Are Only Having Fun" Aoyama Said Trying To Brighten The Situation. "Yeah Having Fun Touching Him" Mineta Said While Pouting Because He Thinks Midoriya Is Lucky. "I Dont Think They Like Him Like That" Said Shouji. "How So?" Kirishima Question. "Well The Girls Are Either Bi, Or Lesbian-" " REALLY!?" "Kaminari Please Don't Yell" " Sorry But Are You Sure?" "Positive" "Okay". " So You Think Just Because The Girls Are Lesbian Or Sum Shit They Won't Have A Crush On Him?" "That's Not What I'm Say-" " No Bakugou's Right How Can You Know That?, What If Their Just Hiding That They Like Him Huh?" "Calm Down I Know For A Fact The Girls Don't See Midoriya In That Way So Please Relax" Shouji Said Trying To Keep Them Calm.

" Okay And Done" Momo Said As She Finishes Measuring His Foot. "Finally" Midoriya Said As He Started To Stuff His Face With Food. "So What Was All That For?" Midoriya Question.
"Oh Remeber How We Made You Wear Our Clothes Back Then?" " Yeah" " Well Since Your A Hottie, We're Gonna Buy And Make You New Clothes To Match Your Body" " ...." "That's Why We Measured You" " Okay" "Midoriya-Chan?" " Hm?" " Why Are You So Nonchalant About This Kero?" "Because I Dont Care, You Guys Like This Kind Of Stuff. Its Makes You Happy So Fuck It, I Like Seeing Yall Happy Yall My Friends" Midoriya Said With The Most Serious Face And Tone, When He Looked At Them They Eyes Startes To Water. " Hey Whats Wrong" Midoriya Said Concern." Your So Nice Deku-Kun" Uraraka Said While Getting Up To Hug Him. "Why Are You Like This" Momo Said As She Gets Up Too. "Midobabe Is So Caring" Mina Said Already Hugging Him To Death. "I'm So Happy We're Friends Wahhhhhh" The Girls Said In Unsion As They Started To Hug Midoriya. " Haha I'm Happy That Were Friends Too" Midoriya Said Hugging Them Back.

After Lunch

" Oh Yeah Midoriya?" " Yeah?" "Make Sure You Come Over Okay?" " <Smiles> Okay I Will". After Hearing What They Said The Boys Was Getting Heated. Why Do They Want Him To Come For? Man Was They Frustrated, Not Only Cant They Get To Talk To Him At School, Now They Can't Hangout With Him At The Dorms Either?.

"Sit Down" They All Sit In Their Seats. " Let's Get Started" Once The Class Was Over And They All Was Heading To The Changing Rooms To Get Ready For Trainging. To The Boys This Was Their Chance To Talk To Midoriya At Least. They Were Really Excited.

" MIDOOOOO" Kaminari Said Loudly. "Haha Hey Kami" Kaminari Blushed At The Nickname Of Course The Others call Him That As Well But Midoriya's Voice Is Deep, Think Of Corpse Husband Voice But Smoother. "Hello Midoriya" " Hey Todo" "Deku" " Hello To You To Kacchan" Bakugou Turn Because He Started To Blush. " Woah Midobro Your Ripped" Kirishima Said While Drooling And Blushing.

"Haha Thank Kiri" At This Point All The Boys Were Having A Nose Bleed Because Of How Sexy Midoriya Looks

"Haha Thank Kiri" At This Point All The Boys Were Having A Nose Bleed Because Of How Sexy Midoriya Looks. While Changing The Boys Were Talking And Catching Up With Midoriya. "See You At Ground Beta Mido" "Okay See You There <Smiles>".

At Ground Beta

" Where's Problem Child?" Mr.Aizawa Asked. " Last Time We Saw Him, He Was Changing" Shouji Said. " Can One Of Yall G-" " I'm Here"

Everyone Blushed At Him Including Mr

Everyone Blushed At Him Including Mr.Aizawa Because How In The Living Hell Does He Look So Hot? Like How?

"Why Are You Late?" " Sorry Had To Get My Hero Suit Altered" " Okay, Now That Problem Child Is Here We Can Start, First Things First Strength Endurance. Go" They All Went And Startes To Lift Weights. Some Were 35 To 40 And Others Were More Than That, But Midoriya He Was Way Ahead Of Everyone. Remeber During Summer Break When He Was Trainging And Working Out Yeah That's Why. He Could Lift Anything That Was Bigger And Heavier Than Him And Anyone. He. Is. Too. Strong.

"Midoriya Can You Spot Me While I Do Squats?" Jiro Asked Him Since All He Was Doing Was Sitting And Watching Them. "Sure" Jiro Grab The Bar And Lifted It Up, Midoriya Standing Behind For Support She Began. Keeping His Hands By Her Sides To Keep Her Up Straight, The Boys Visual Was Different, See Anything They See Midoriya Do With The Girls They Automatically Think They Like Him Or He's Gonna Fall For Them But Midoriya And The Girls Only Like Each Other As FRIENDS Nothing More, If Anything They See Midoriya As Their Little Brother Even Though Now He's Taller Than Them That's How They Treat Him. And The Boys Will Learn That Real Soon.

"Thanks Midoriya" "No Problem" "DEKU" "<Sigh> Yes Kacchan?" "Spar With Me.... Please..?" Bakugou Said Looking Away Slightly Blushing Because He Katsuki Bakugou Just Said 'Please'.. But To Say Midoriya Was Shocked He Was Beyond Shocked. "Y-Yeah We Can Spar If That's What You Want" Bakugou Walked Closer To Midoriya And Grabbed His Hand, Now This Caught Everyone's Attention. Midoriya Was Loving This Side Of Bakugou He Was Loving It Too Much.

Alright Ima Stop It Right There, This Is Wow I Hope This All Make Sense. If It Dont Ima Commit Slip and Slide. Also I'm Going To Try An Put Some Comedy In The Next Chapters Just To Have Something Funny In There. If You Have Any Suggestions For This Story Please Let Me Know.