Chapter 5

Okay Before You Read I Just Wanna Say That I'm So Sorry For Not Updating, I Been To Damn Busy Please Pleaseeeee For Give Me.

Also I Apologize If This Is Short

Third Person

Making Back To The Classroom, As The Guys Enters They See All The Girls Sitting In A Circle Whispering Amongst Themselves. Finding This Very Odd And Weird They Just Ignored It And Went To Their Seats.

"I Wonder What The Girls Are Planning?" Thought Ojiro With A Worried Face, He Just Knew Whatever It Was, Midoriya Was Fucked.

Just As Ojiro Thought, The Girls All Turned And Was Smiling But It Wasn't A Sweet Smile Oh No No No No, It Was A Devilish Smile. The Only Smile That Knew Trouble Was Coming. The Guys All Shivered Well Except Midoriya He Wasn't Paying Attention To Them Because His Mind Was *Ahem* Somewhere Else.

"Alright Let's Get This Over With" Aizawa Said Was Standing In His Sleep Bag. He Was So Done With His- I Mean These Problem Children, But He Had To Endure It. So To Keep The Class Quiet While He Take A Nap "You'll Be Taking A Test" He Said With A Creepy Smile.

The Bakusquad Minus Bakugou Faces Went Pale, They Just Knew They Didn't Study For The Test

But Wait

When Did He Say They'll Be Having A Test!?!?! Either Way They Probably Won't Get A High Score Anyway But At Least They Tried Right?

Well Turns Out This Is Not A Test?, It Was Coloring Sheets? Everyone Thought Their Teacher Maybe Losing His Mind, But In Aizawa's Mind, He Knew This Would For Some Odd Reason Would Keep Them Quiet.

And It Did

They All Was Happily Coloring, Even Bakugou Was Having Fun Coloring On His Sheet. As They All Were Having Fun,  Todoroki Got Up And Went To Midoriya To Show Him What He Did Since He Really Didn't Get The Chance To Do It As A Kid.

When Midoriya Looked Up At Todoroki  And Looked At His Coloring He Smile. "Wow Todo It Looks Great, Its Actually Better Than Mine" Todoroki Blushed At His Compliment, Well That Didn't Last Long Till Bakugou Shoved His Coloring Sheet Infront Of Midoriya "Check Mine Out Shitty Deku" , Doing The Same To Bakugou The Others Then Start To Show Their Work To Midoriya Just To Get A Bit A Praise.

Now Long Ago Before Midoriya Turned Into A Da- Hottie The Guys Did The Same As Before But Not Hardcore As They Are Doing It Now. Before They Would Show Off Different Moves Or Show Him Different Things They Learned Just To Get Praise From The Bean.

But During Those Times, They Were Tops, Since Midoriya Was Kind Of Femaline But Seeing The New Midoriya Made Them Very Submissive Bottom Boys.

Midoriya Though All Of This Was Cute, He Loved How They All Try To Get His Attention No Matter What. So He Thought Maybe If He Start Slow With Them One By One, He'll Ask Them On How They Feel About Being In A Relationship With More Than One Person.

As Midoriya Is Deep In Thought About  This "De-" He Doesn't Realize "Dek-" That Someone Is "DEKU-KUN" Calling His Name. "Gahh!! What!?!" Begin Startled By Uraraka, And Not Noticing That The Class Has Ended. " I've Been Calling Your  Name For Longest, Class Is Over" Uraraka Said Arms Folded With A Slight Pout. "S-Sorry, I Was . . Um L-Losted In Thought . . . Yeah!" He Said Scratching The Back Of His Head With A Little Bit Of Blush.

She Knew What He Was Talking About Because One You Can Tell By The Look On His Face And  Also He Was Mumbling So That Included Gave It Away. "Haha Its Okay, But You Remeber What Me And Girls Promised Right?" Midoriya Had Look Confused For A Split Second Then . . . "Oh Yeah I Remember"

In The Dorms

As We Speak The Girls Are Prepping For Midoriya Making Sure That They Have Everything, They Wanna Make Sure That All The Clothes They Have Ready Is Perfect.

Midoriya Was Just Leaving His Room Making His Way Down To The Common Area To Chill, But Suddenly " Ohh Midoriya~" His Name Was Called. To Say Midoriya Was Scared Was A Understatement, Before He Could Even Turn Around To Answer He Was Kidnapped By The Girls In A Flash, Not Even A Yell For Help Could Have Saved Him.

"Let The Fun Began!"

Umm Question And You Don't Have To Answer But

Who Should Midoriya Target First?

Bakugou

Kirishima

Kaminari

Sero

Shinsou

Todoroki

Another Question Same As Before You Can Answer Or Not

Do You Want Me To Add The Villians And Or A Certian Pro Hero?

Yes

No

They Will Be Aged Down Just So You Know.

Aight I'm Tired As Fuck, I'll Try To Update Either This Friday, Saturday, Or Sunday Depending On If I'm Busy Or Not.