Chapter 1/Preview

Isabella Marie Swan isn't real. Her real name is Sophia Marie Jackson, Daughter of Poseidon. Did I mention that she's a demigod?

     Sophia is on a solo quest to learn about a coven of vampire's named the Cullens in Fork, Washington.

     When Edward leaves with the rest of the Cullen's, Sophia decides to return to her home, Camp Half-Blood.

     What happens when the Cullen's decide to find Sophia (Bella in their eyes) and return with her to Forks? Will she stay where she was raised, or will she go with her second family? What happens when she falls for another guy that isn't Edward?

* * *

This takes place in New Moon, when Edward leaves Bella in the middle of the woods and after Hero of Olympus. Victoria is still out to kill Sophia (Bella).

     I don't own any of the Percy Jackson Series, Hero's of Olympus Series, or Twilight Series. They belong to their authors Stephanie Meyer and Rick Rordan.

* * *

SOPHIA'S POV~ (Bella)

Edward left me. Even though I didn't love him, it still hurt because I've never been left before! I hate him. But yet I don't hate his family. Alice and Rosalie are like my sisters. Rosalie and I aren't terribly close but we have our own connection. Jasper and Emmett were like my brothers. Esme and Carlisle were like my parents. I've never known my mother and I do know my father very well but we don't get to see each other a lot.

     I was never going to let Edward turn me into a vampire. My demigod blood mixed with the venom would have killed me. Chiron planned for me to leave before that happened.

     Walking out of the forest where Edward left me after breaking up with me, I approached Charlie's house. Charlie knows who I am because he's a centaur. He got a blessing from the gods to let himself hide in a human form. I can see through the blessing but it gives me a major headache!

     "Charlie!" I called out when I walked into the house. He walked out into the kitchen. "I'm heading back to camp. Thanks for letting me stay here. It's really appreciated," I said and he hugged me.

     "Be safe Sophia," said Charlie. Did I mention that I also changed my name? Just in case someone from camp saw me on their own quest. I actually really don't like the name Bella. It sounds like a dogs name.

     I went upstairs and packed. Then I booked a flight that leaves tonight. My full brother, Percy Jackson, is afraid that Zeus will blast him out of the sky but Zeus actually likes me. Says I'm his favorite niece/nephew.

     Zeus, I'm flying home so please don't shoot me out of the sky. Love Your Favorite Niece, Sophia Marie Jackson, I prayed to Zeus.

     Got it, shoot your plane out of the sky, Zeus said with a smirk in his voice.

     Zeus... I warned. He laughed in my head.

     Fine, I won't shoot the plane out of the sky. Have a good flight and I'll make sure there's not turbulence, He said and then disappeared from my head. I shuddered at the thought.

     I hate turbulence. It makes me scared and I already don't love flying. Zeus did it once to scare me and I cursed at him for 10 minutes straight in Ancient Greek and scared the other passengers. They thought I belonged at a mental institution. It was quite funny.

     "Charlie, I'm leaving in a few minutes. Can I borrow a drachma?" I asked.

     "Yes! In my bedside table in my room!" Charlie yelled in response.

     "Thanks!" I yelled back. I have to tell Chiron I'm coming back. But no one else. I want it to be a surprise.

     I rummaged through his bedside table and found a drachma. Using my abilities, I created a rainbow out of thin air using must from the leaking tap in the bathroom and light that fluttered in through the window. I got bored one day at Camp and decided to learn something new.

     "Oh Iris, Goddess of the Rainbow, please accept my offering. Chiron at Camp Half Blood, Long Island, New York," I said in a strong voice and then I threw a drachma into the mist.

     Chiron appeared and we talked for a while. "I'll be home in a few hours. Can you come pick me up?" I asked. "I want to keep my arrival a secret," he nodded.

     "I will be there. Goodbye, Sophia," Chiron said and ended the Iris Message.

     Looks like I'm finally going home. Yes!