Chapter 10

No trigger warnings for this chater :)

Narrator's pov

At Shinichiro's and Wakasa's apartment

The three stood before the apartment. Baji knocked and the door flew open. Izana stood there and well let them into the apartment. Inside they all went to the living room where Shinichiro and Wakasa were waiting for them. Tora awkwardly stood beside Baji and Chifuyu not really knowing what to do.

"Tora! Thank God you're ok, if Baji and Chifuyu didn't save you idk what he would have done to you" – Shinichiro

Shinichiro stood up and embraced Kazutora, he was so worried about Tora when they didn't come home yesterday. But after he knew that they were safe he was a bit more relaxed than before. Sure, he was still worried since he knows that tora did not want to talk to Baji but now that he sees them. He can see that they made up.

"So, does anyone know where that bitch Hanma is" – Wakasa

Wakasa was smiling while giving of a deadly aura. He wanted to kill Hanma for trying to hurt his family. Sadly, nobody knew where the tall smoker was, if they all did, they would probably hunt him down. Wakasa wanted to go out and look for the bastard, but he didn't come wide when suddenly someone knocked on the door. Wakasa went to the door and opened it to see, the former toman group + Mikey's bf.

"Um hi, is Kazutora here?" – Mikey

He looked at all of them and noticed the presents...

Wakasa's pov

So, Mikey did follow my advice, hm should I call Tora, or should I let them in...Fuck it I'm going to let them in. I stepped aside and let them into the apartment. without a word I lead them into the living room where Kazutora, Baji and Chifuyu finally sat down on the couch.

"Tora, you have visitors" – Wakasa

Kazutora's pov

I looked up and saw everyone from former toman standing there with, are those presents? I was confused. Why are they here with well this many presents?

"Umm well you might wonder why we are here, we wanted to apologize to you for well leaving you...without hearing you out or anything so as an apology we all got you some presents."

Mikey handed me his present while the others made sort of a line. And so, I opened the present from Mikey.

It was some sweets, like dorayaki which means a lot since Mikey would never give up his beloved dorayaki to someone else. So, he is serious about apologizing...I would've never thought about Mikey giving me dorayaki instead of me giving it to him. I thanked him for the sweets.

Next up was Draken. He handed me a yellow and black box. I opened it and saw a tiger necklace.

(It looks like this)

I thanked Draken, he nodded and went aside So that Mitsuya could give me his present.

"I made it myself, I hope you'll like it" – Mitsuya

I opened the present and my eyes widened. There was a Tiger plush in the box, it was so cute

(This is what it looks like)

"Thank you" – Kazutora

I smiled at Mitsuya, now there is only one person left, Pah chin. He handed me a box. I opened it and saw my old Toman uniform with a new one that was in my size. I looked up confused and then I understood they want me back in Toman. I looked over to Izana who was looking at me. He nodded at me meaning he is fine with me joining Toman again. I smiled at Pah chin and thanked him too.

Narrator's pov

Mikey could not hold himself back and straight up asked Kazutora if they wanted to join Toman again. Kazutora answered him with a nod. Mikey happily hugged Tora.

To be continued