❤️RAJ EXPRESS HIS FEELINGS TO LAVANYA🧡

(It's my req to all of you that pls use inline comment if you like some of the lines in my story.If you read this part with feelings i.e imagine your bf in place of raj or your gf in place of lavanya than you will definitely enjoy it.
Pls comment that you enjoyed reading this part or not)

(As we seen in last part that lavanya finally propose Raj and she was waiting for raj's reply)

Next morning:

R-(In mind)-Lav mai aaj ka din teri life ka sabse yaadgar din bana dunga.
Today i will finally tell you that what i really feel for you.aaj ka din tuh teri zindagi mai abhi nahi bolegi.Today there will be an unlimited surprises for you....
Let's give you your first surprise of the day.But for that i have to come to your house

(Raj went to lavanya's house and he had carry one bag with him)

R-Good morning aunty (Lavanya's mom)

Aunty-Good morning beta.Kuch kam tha kya beta?

R-No aunty, lavanya told me that she wants some books,so i brought that books for her.
(In mind-Yeh bag Mai books nahi hai,meri jaan ke liye surprise gift hai)

Aunty-So sweet of you.But lavanya is still sleeping.So you go and keep that books in her room.

R-Okk aunty.

(Raj went to lavanya's room)

R-(In very slow voice-Good morning my cutie pie.Tuhje nahi pata ki tuh sote samay bhi kitni khubsurat dikhti hai....I wish i could sleep with you,but i can't because i have to go for doing taiyari for your surprise)

(Raj went near lav and kiss on her forehead)

R-Meet you soon my princess.

(Raj keep that gift on study table and left lavanya's house)

(After sometime lavanya wake up)

L-Mujhe aisa kyu feel kua ki jaan mere room mai aaya tha and usne mujhe good morning wish kiya and forehead per kiss kiya...Mai sapna toh nahi dekh rahi thi?

(When lav look around , she found a gift on her study table)

L-Who had kept that gift?What will be there inside it?

(When lavanya open the gift she saw a rose flower,a lovely card,a beautiful dress and a attractive necklace along with one note.)

(When she open that card 'I LOVE YOU' was written in very stylish way.)

)