Girl's Trip

|Jamie's POV|

A vacation is just what I need right about now. Between mom life, work life, being a girlfriend, sister, friend, daughter/niece, it's a lot. As it's been suggested to me countless times, I went back to therapy. The first few therapists I wasn't a fan of, but thankfully I found one that I'm comfortable with. Bianca is growing and man I wish I could slow down time. Before I know it, my baby girl will be a year old. I have some time before then, but every day she does something new.

Brandon and I have been doing better, especially with me in therapy and learning how to communicate without internalizing. We've started couples therapy as well to work through some reservations that he's had. One with him feeling alone when I work. For me, being afraid of marriage. We're working things out. It's no pressure. We're learning more about each other. The goal now is to strengthen our bond and continue to be the best that we can for Bianca. Everything outside of that is just a bonus.

I feel like we just got back from Connecticut for Murphy's graduation and here I am packing to leave for Rory's 21st birthday trip. It's been a big year for our family to say the least.

Bianca is currently napping and I'm trying to get things done. I was in the closet trying on clothes when Brandon came in.

"Hey, babe," he said.

"Hey."

I was looking in the mirror and I saw the look in Brandon's eyes in the reflection.

"You taking that with you?" he asked, moving further into the closet.

He was now standing behind me and he hasn't stopped staring.

"Maybe. Trying to figure it out now. You think it looks okay? I worked really hard to get back in..."

"Jamie, don't do that."

"Do what?" I asked, turning to him.

He groaned.

"J, you just had a baby and look at you. You're fucking sexy, babe."

"Yeah, but..."

He pulled me to him, shushing me with a deep kiss and his hands went to my ass. I couldn't help but moan as he squeezed it.

"Your body is fine."

"You're just saying that," I mumbled.

He sighed.

"I know you look great. You've never looked better, honestly. You gave me the greatest gift I could ever ask for."

"So, you're still attracted to me?" I asked with a smirk.

I was giving him a hard time at this point. I know my body had bounced back and Brandon had no problem showing me just how much he was attracted to me. That never changed.

"I can show you better than I can tell you," he said.

He kissed me again and just as his hand went between my thighs, we heard crying coming from the monitor.

"Saved by the baby," I laughed.

He rolled his eyes.

"Saved for now."

I moved to go get her and Brandon was right behind me. As I entered the nursery, there our baby girl was. She was still crying.

"Hey princess, shh, mommy's here. It's okay, love bug. I got you," I spoke gently to her.

I rocked her in my arms as she began to settle down. I saw Brandon standing in the doorway, watching us.

"Wanna see daddy, Princess?"