Dog House

|Zach's POV|

I had just got home from practice. It was our last full practice of the week. We were flying out to Texas tomorrow. I'd see my family after the game on Sunday. I didn't see Kylie's car so, empty casa it is. I went and took a shower and afterwards decided to pack up my stuff. Next thing I heard was Kylie's voice.

"Zachary!"

Why was she yelling my name? My full name at that. What the fuck did I do? I went in search of her to see what was going on.

"Zachary Paul Levesque!"

Whoa. What the hell happened? I went down the stairs.

"Hey babe, what's going on?"

She had her phone in her hand. She turned and marched towards me angrily. I stepped back.

"You lied to me!"

Lied to her?

"What? Kylie, what the hell are you talking about?"

"You lied to my face saying you were going to do something and you didn't."

"First off, we can talk without you yelling."

She took a deep breath trying to calm herself, but I could tell she was still mad.

"Baby, please calm down and tell me what I supposedly didn't do."

"You know, your family is going to be at the game. That includes all of your sisters. One of those sisters you haven't spoken to in damn near 2 months! You told me you were going to call Ro before we got there. You told me that a week ago! Why didn't you?!"

I sighed and moved past her into the kitchen. She was right on my heels.

"Am I talking to myself?!"

"I'm not talking to you while you yell. I told you to calm down."

"Why didn't you call Ro, Zach?"

"I'll call her now if that'll make you happy."

She squinted her eyes at me. Shouldn't have said that.

"Make me happy? That's what you think this is about?"

"Babe..."

She held up her hand.

"Save it. You've drawn this out far too long, Zachary. It's going to be awkward when you see her because you haven't spoken. All you had to do was call and talk to her. It didn't have to be a long convo. For starters, unblock her. You shouldn't have blocked her anyways! I get that you're upset with Bash and Ro not telling you, no one is denying that. Still, that's no reason for you to alienate your sister and act as if she doesn't exist. You didn't have to do that to Bash either. A week fine, but months Zachary? That's unnecessary!"

Once she started talking about me calling Rory I turned her out. I'm a grown ass man. No one needs to be on my back about how I move.

"Kylie, how I choose to handle this is my business. That's my sister and my best friend. I'll talk to them when I see them. I really don't need you or anyone else pushing this issue any further than y'all already have. If everyone else thinks it's awkward, that's on y'all. Not me. I do things on my time. I said I'll talk to them in Houston after the game and I will. My focus right now is my game on Sunday. Nothing else matters at the moment."