Nayeon noticed how puffy her eyes were because of crying, that's why she wore glasses. She was walking to their classroom when she heard Sana's high pitched voice calling her.

"Nayeonie!" She yelled and went near the aforementioned girl. Momo heard her, of course, and followed Sana as they started interrogating their friend.

"What the heck happened to you?! The first period test had already finished! We've been trying to call you but you won't pick up!" Momo exclaimed worriedly as she offered to get Nayeon's bag while Nayeon hung her head low. Sana noticed that she wore glasses, so she pointed it out.

"Why are you wearing glasses? W-wait did you cry?" Sana asked worriedly. Nayeon didn't answer, so they took it as a 'yes'. "What happened this time? Cold? Fever?" She paused and hesitated to blurt out what she was about to say when Momo nudged her side. "O-or,... heartbreak?"

Momo was surprised and slapped her arm. "What the heck are you talking about, you shit!? Why would you say that!?"

"Ow! What the fuck Momoring! I'm just asking!" Sana defended herself. They continued to argue until Nayeon stopped them with a heavy sigh.

"I'm okay, girls." She turned away when she saw Jeongyeon walking on the hallway. They would always see each other since their classrooms are nearly next to each other. They locked eyes for a moment but Nayeon was fast enough to look away. But she was able to see her expressions well. She could see that Jeongyeon is angry and disappointed, but she can also see that the younger girl is worried about her. "I-Im sorry, but I'm going to study for the tests." She plainly excused herself and walked to her desk, leaving the two Japanese dumbfounded.

Jeongyeon-ah... don't look at me like that.

~~~~

That afternoon after their class, their adviser called Nayeon to her office because she was late. That's why her teacher told her to take supplementary lessons since she didn't take her exam and failed that subject. In their academy, you can't take your tests late since it would be unfair for other students who took it on time. That's why in order to cope up with that subject, you need to take supplementary lessons during summer vacation until you pass that subject.

Nayeon quickly exited the teacher's office and walked to the library. She got anxious of her surroundings as if they were talking about her but she ignored them and continued to walk.

She entered the library and was about to go to the isle of the book she wanted to read when she saw the girl she's trying to avoid. Oh shit! Nayeon slowly backed away when Jeongyeon called her but was not facing her.

"Hold it." Nayeon froze on her spot, but she didn't face the younger girl. Both of their backs were turned to each other. "I just want to ask something..." Jeongyeon paused as she closed her book. "Why did you cry yesterday?"

Nayeon sighed lowly. She still didn't utter a word and clutched on her bag. Jeongyeon let out a loud huff and turned to sit on the nearby bench inside the library. In this time at the academy, the students are rarely seen at the library and would rather be on the cafeteria. They didn't notice the librarian, so the two of them were probably alone for now.

"I see. It's probably something you don't want to share to me." Jeongyeon mumbled.

"N-no, it's not that—"