Chapter 105: Popularity

Start from the beginning

Because of this kind of thinking, although many people have a heartbeat, there is not much action, according to the article issued by Case... There are already children who have been pregnant after eating the pregnant child Dan!

Such an important news, Case has been holding nothing before! Moreover, can you eat the pregnant woman Dan before Case, isn't it the human federation? Case can get such detailed information, absolutely because he has been in contact with people in the Federation!

For a time, these nobles were mad, and after the gas, they quickly packed up their expressions, and then smiled to find Case to find out the specific situation.

Case certainly won't be seen by anyone, but in this world, there are people he has to meet, such as his mother.

Case's mother is not young, but the charm still exists. After the death of Case's father, she married another nobleman, but they have no children.

She and Case were getting more and less contact with Case, but she was definitely a mother who loved her children.

"Case, is the effect of the pregnant dandy really so good? There are no side effects?"

"Yes." Case nodded.

"Case, should you have contact with people in the Federation of the People's Republic? Are they not sending out a lot of pregnant Dan? Can you give me one?" The woman with many fine lines in her eyes looked at her son with hope. Although she is older, she is younger than the Queen. It is certainly possible to have a child.

"If you are willing to sign a contract." Case ordered a point on his contact terminal and passed a contract.

The woman opened up curiously, and Crohn next to him explained it in a timely manner: "People in the Federation of Humanities are only willing to help those close to the human federation in order to ensure their safety."

The lady loves literature, is kind and emotional, and has no radical thoughts, but her current husband is a neutral who never stands in line.

The contract was quickly finished, and the woman did not mention her husband. She directly decided to take the case: "I signed!"

This is too simple... Crohn asked with concern: "Your husband?"

"If he disagrees, I will divorce his child with him and split his property! You can rest assured that I will definitely abide by the contract and give him his property, and you are holding this thing, I don't want to stand by you. I can't do it." The woman smiled.

Really... too crisp! Crohn didn't know that this always weak lady had such dismay. He believes that no one will mind compromising the wife who runs with her children.

"I want a child too much, a soft, lovely child. This time I must pay attention to education. Even if I spoil him, I can't let him..." Later, she looked at Case with reluctance.

"..." Case looked at the woman silently. He just didn't know how to communicate with his mother, who was very emotional when he was crying from time to time, and then he didn't talk. It was really filial. As long as he is in Ruoya, he will go to see her four times a month. Every time he gives a gift, he never misses it once.

Of course, if his mother knows his thoughts, he will be very depressed. Every month, he will stand in front of his own wood piles, but he will not respond to his own words and some of the latest research books as gifts. It is the existence that makes her no egg and pain.

Case settled her mother and watched her take a pregnant man Dan's stomach, and then welcomed Crohn's cousin.

This cousin came with a girl who had not caught up with him for decades. The reason why the girl refused him before was the dissent of the power. Now this is not a problem at all.