Chapter 104: Marshal

Start from the beginning

The more I want to feel good, the more I feel, the more I smile.

Redmond suddenly looked at the emperor's armpit sitting on a comfortable sofa, and his eyes were sharp and seemed to be able to pierce people: "You have it in your hand."

"There is a little bit." Will, the great man, looked at his marshal with a smile: "Redmond, what do you think of the human federation?"

"If the Asians are too few, it is best to bring them over." Redmond said without hesitation, if the Asians are too few, if the Human Federation can be incorporated into the Ruoya Empire, that would be great!

As for some people in Ruoya who are worried that the interests of Ruoya will be stolen by a group of lower-civilized people... If the ordinary people of Ruoya are super-masters in the human federation, and now Ruoya holds countless resources and various technologies, Even if it is really merged, human beings will work for Ruoya in a short time. As for the future...

What is the confusion between the two sides? At least if the Asian civilization passed on.

Only certain extremists will feel that Joa is so high that they are unwilling to accept people of other races.

"This idea is good." Will, the great man smiled: "Well, you bring the person you see, I will give her the medicine on the spot, and when I go back to spend a wonderful night, you will have The child is over."

"You can give it directly to me." Redmond said directly.

"I can't promise you this. The person who gave me the medicine told me to watch others eat it." Will, the great smile, of course, this is his own thought.

The precious degree of the pregnant child Dan is not comparable to the imbibient, he does not want to be picked up by Chapman.

Before he was old, he gave a lot of power to Chapman... I didn't think there was anything at the time, but now I regret it very much.

"I will eat now!" Marshal Raymond said without hesitation.

"..." Will, the great emperor, felt that he was listening to it.

"My lover is not very good, the child still let me live, the queen can have two, my power is strong, four should be no problem." Raymond's sharp eyes turned hot.

Will, the great emperor, originally only intended to give this marshal an adult first. After all, the children of the nine-level strong people have a heavy burden on the body. The number of them is absolutely unbearable. I did not expect these marshal adults to insist on...

After some bargaining, the two pregnant women who had just arrived at Will had three fewer.

Marshal Raymond took all three medicines in the face of Will, and when he left, Will, the emperor instantly took away the painful expression, but instead found the guard of the palace: "Come, you are going to follow. Marshal, remember to pay attention to the situation of Marshal adults, I want to know who the man who can make the Marshal pregnant!"

If the person is a woman, Raymond can't eat it himself, so... the marshal is not close to the female color because he likes a man?

This is definitely a big gossip! The rest of the medicine will be given to others slowly. He will go to the Queen and gossip.

With the hands of Will, the great man walked toward the palace of the Queen, and the faster he went, the faster he went.

At the same time, a doctor published a message on the virtual network and lamented a miracle that he had encountered.

Today, a woman who had just had an embryo came to his hospital for treatment. As a result, when he was eager to help people to treat the disease, he suddenly found that the place where the embryo in the woman's stomach was long seemed to be wrong.