Mei: ...

Mei kept her mouth shut, not able to say anything, feeling shocked while looking at her older sister.

The three only looked at each other until ume called them for dinner.

-Timeskip-

================================================================================

Y/N POV

It's now morning, my back hurts from sleeping on the couch. Yes that's right I slept on the couch! Why? Because tf am I gonna sleep after seeing those two last night! 

Currently we're eating at the dining room without mei... 

Haa~ Mei you're all grown up! (●'⌓'●)  Yet became so cold... and I know the reason why. 

Dang it I want my little mei back! I want to see her smile, that  precious smile I always see when I was a kid, that bubbly personality. Oh I wish to see that again *Sulk* Tho, Father and I left her with grandpa. I can't blame her for being like that... Haaa I hope I'll be close with her just like before.

As I was trapped in my own thoughts, papa suddenly called my name.

Sho: Ne Y/N-chan, How are you feeling? You seemed to be thinking of something. Is it about attending the academy? Or Is it about making friends?

Y/N: "..."   I didn't reply. But making friends huh..

Sho: Haha! Don't worry about it, I'm sure yuzu here will be your friend! 

Yuzu: *Agrees* Mhm!

Y/N: Blondie... Oh please, I don't need friends, I just need mei.

I heard someone shutting the door, I looked at that direction and saw yuzu talking to mei.

Yuzu: Wait...mei, don't you want breakfast?

Mei didn't reply, mei completely ignored her and went out to school first.

 Well there goes my chance walking with mei. I sigh in defeat 

Sho: I'm sorry.  Things became awkward because of me.

Yuzu: Father you should talk to her-

Suddenly Ume booped yuzu's nose.

Ume: That's because Shou is a tsundere!

Eh papa... a tsundere? 

Yuzu: Huh?

Ume: He can spread love to children worldwide, but he can't do the same to his own daughter.

Hm, I guess that is kinda true..

Ume: He actually loves her a lot, yet he can't be honest to her! She said happily

Sho: Oi oi, S-shut up! 

Ume: *Still smiling*  He keeps coming back because he's worried about mei, but he gets upset trying to figure out how to act around her.

Sho: Oi I'm not the only one worried about mei, even y/n worries about mei! We're the same!

What.. did he just exposed me!? I looked at him shocked

Y/n: "HUH?! what do you mean?!"  I noticed yuzu looking at me. Oh dear, don't give me that stare! I'm gonna melt if she keeps staring at me like that! 

Yuzu: *Stare*

Y/n:  

Please stop staaaaringgggg!

===========================================================================

Yes I am alive! I had zero idea how to continue this story and was busy with school etc. 

(●'⌓'●)

 Only one thing I can say that, life is shit! (^-^)_日