Chapter 2

_____________________________________

___

!SHORT CHAPTER!
____________________________________

No one's POV:

"Mei loved these when she was a kid. Think she'll eat them?"

"I think she still likes sweets. Last time we went out on a
date- uh, went out, we ate crepes together."

"That's good to hear. Sounds like you like her, yuzu-chan."

"I-I'm not saying I like her-"

"Thanks. For sticking by mei"

3rd Person POV:

As they were talking a certain brown-haired girl can't help but be jealous as she continues to listen to their conversation.

'Date..they went out on a date? (°∆°)! My sister and this blondie?! Is mei out of her mind?! That's- unfair... *sulks*' -y/n thought as they continued their way back.

-Timeskip-

Yuzu's POV:

"I'm home, kumagoro"

'If that's true then maybe there is something I can do' With a determined face I approached mei's bedroom.

"Mei, I'm coming in." I walked In and saw her sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Sorry about getting carried away earlier, I didn't mean to upset you. I just wanted your papa and sister to know more about you. "

"It's all over now. "

"Huh"

"The father I admire is strict and talented. He put the academy before his own happiness, and was strict with me and y/n, as his daughters, as well. I thought becoming like my father was the path I should follow. I even accepted it even he and mother divorced. I wanted that father to return to the academy again. So five years ago, I turned down my fathers invitation and resolved to stay at the aihara household. I was ready to do anything it took to protect the place my father to return to one day..". Hearing everything from mei breaks me.

"Mei, don't try to do it all on your own" I told her

"Then what else was I supposed to do to protect the Academy? I've lived my life for my father, so who else should I turn to for support now?"

I was shocked I couldn't make any words out from my mouth. I saw her trembling. I crawled my way to her. I was about to grab her but she turned around with tears in her eyes.

"Mei-!" I was cut off when she grabbed me and kissed me.

She kissed me!!
________________________________

She kissed me!! ________________________________

__________________________________

Chapter 2 end
_

_________________