Chapter 3

===========================================================================

Previously on chapter 2:

"Mei, don't try to do it all on your own" I told her

"Then what else was I supposed to do to protect the Academy? I've lived my life for my father, so who else should I turn to for support now?"

I was shocked I couldn't make any words out from my mouth. I saw her trembling. I crawled my way to her. I was about to grab her but she turned around with tears in her eyes.

"Mei-!" I was cut off when she grabbed me and kissed me                                                                      

  She kissed me!

.

.

.

Yuzu's POV

As we we're kissing I fell on the bed while she continues to touch my abdomen.... I must resist, but it somewhat feels nice... AH no no no I need to stop mei!

"Wait...Mei...Mei!" I said while gasping for  air.

"Will you need me?" I looked at her eyes feeling shocked. "There are things you want to do with me, right?"  W-what is she saying?... Things I want to do with her?.. 

"Please answer me, you'll accept me right?"

Not able to reply, I only called out her name.

"Mei.."  I can't think straight right now, all I did was hug her back while she licked on my neck.

.

.

.

Third Person POV

The Door suddenly flung open and a certain brown haired female looked at them an gave them a disapproving look.

Y/N:  (•‿•) What the hell is happening here. Why is mei on top of you?

Yuzu: Huh? HUH W-wait its not w-what it looks like!  I can explain! 

Y/N: Meiiiii! You prefer this blonde over me now? I am hurt!  But but you still love me right?!  You still love your Older  sister right????