I have to get out of here fast before the droids are operational. Though Oriel and in a panic she quickly ran out past the droids being remotely assembled and into the forest. Not long after red blasts followed.

Oriel took out her lightsaber and started deflecting blasts back at the battle droids. In the distance she heard a loud, high pitched scream and a grunt.

Oriel looked to her left to find an invasion ship crashing through the trees and hitting the natives mercilessly. Soon she found the source of the scream, it was a gungan and a man.

Wait, that's not just any man, that's Qui-Gon. Though Oriel excitedly. She hadn't yet thought about how she was going to find the others but it seemed she didn't need to.

On her way over there she saw Obi-Wan regroup as well and a small feeling of relief washed over Oriel. That was until she saw why Obi-Wan didn't stop running and Qui-Gon pulling out a lightsaber.

Some stray droids had been following him but for some reason, Obi-Wan didn't fight back. Luckily Qui-Gon made a quick death of them.

"Sorry, master." Oriel heard Obi-Wan apologieses as she joined the conversation. "The water fried my weapon." He said taking out his broken lightsaber that looked dangerous as it was spitting out electric water bits.

"You forgot to turn the power off again, didn't you?" Qui-Gon asked but he didn't seemed surprised. It looked as if this thing happened often.

"It won't take long to recharge." Qui-Gon said as he looked at the saddened expression on Obi-Wans face. With out that weapon, Jedi are quite defenseless against an army.

"But I hope you've finally learned your lesson, my young Padawan." Qui-Gon said sternly.

"Yousa sav-ed my life again, hey?" The gungan spoke making everyone alert of his presence again. Personally, Oriel was not fond of gungan, they were quite annoying.

"What's this?" Asked Obi-Wan unenthusiastically. It seems Oriel and Obi-Wan were alike in more ways than one.

"A local." Replied Qui-Gon. "Lets go before more of those droids show up."

The gungan looked quite shocked at his words. "Mure? Mure did yousa spake?" Oriel had to hold in her laughs at the gungan.

The three Jedi ran off, ignoring the gungan. Unfortunately the local followed.

"Ex-squeeze-me, but da moto grande safe place would be Gungan City. Is where I grew up. 'Tis a hidden city." The gungan said trying to catch up, but all three stopped running when they heard about this hidden city.

"Can you take us there?" Qui-Gon asked.

The local hesitated. "Ahh, will, on second taut . . . no, not willy." The three raised their eyebrows in question. Why mention it and then not take us there? Thought Oriel.

"Iss embarrising, boot . . . my afraid my've been banished. My forgotten the bosses would do terrible things to my, if I goen back there." He said looking down.

"Do you hear that?" Started Qui-Gon. "That's the sound of a thousand terrible things headed this way."

"And when they find us, they will crush us, grind us into little pieces, then blast us into oblivion." Obi-Wan added in an exaggerated tone.

"Not before cutting our ears from our heads and our toes from our feet, that is." Oriel finished.

This made the gungan think twice. "Yousa point is well seen. Dis way. Hurry!" the creature took off leading the way through the wrecked forest.

Looking around as they ran Oriel felt saddened, as such a beautiful and peaceful place has been wrecked from the Trade Federation, which isn't even a real habitat.

Not only wrecked, but locals dead, blasted or hit by the hovering invasion ships that were headed for the palace. The Jedi needed to get to the Queen before they did, but that didn't seem likely.

The gungan that Oriel learned to be named Jar-Jar Binks, stopped at a lake.

"How much further?" Qui-Gon asked and Oriel could sense his patience weakening.

"Wesa go underwater okeyday? Ah, my warning you, gungans no like outsiders so don't spect a warm welcome." Jar-Jar said while preparing to dive.

"Oh don't worry. This hasn't been our day for warm welcomes." Qui-Gon only half joked as they got their breathing devices from their utility belt, but Oriel could not find hers.

It must have fell out during the fight. Oriel mentally was beating herself up about it.

"Looking for something?" She heard Obi-Wan say, and she looked at him to see him waving around her breathing device in the air.

"I saw you drop it back during all the fun." He smiled and Oriel mumbled a small thank' and tried to grab it from him but he held it in the air above his head, and he was much taller then her.

"This isn't funny Obi-Wan, now give it back." Oriel said sternly reaching for it again but he moved it out the way.

"What do you say?" He teased, laughing at her making Oriel cross her arms and sigh.

"Thankyou." She said in an ungrateful tone but Obi-Wan shook his head.

"I don't believe you." Oriel would so slap that smug smile off his face if Qui-Gon wasn't there.

"Come on Obi-Wan I've think you've had your fun and we must get going, we have a job to do." Qui-Gon interrupted taking the device from his hands, as he was taller than Obi-Wan, and handed it to Oriel who nodded a thankyou.

With that, the three jumped in the water and followed Jar-Jar into the deep, dark depths of the lake.

(Authors Notes)

Once again I'm not sure if these chapters are too long or not long enough so please leaves comments of what you think.

(Glossary)

Destroyer Droids are a really strong droid that can generate it's own shield.

Breathing Device are mentioned and used a few times in the movies, they basically just allow you to breathe under water