Mine

Blues pov:

"mhmmm fuckkkkk" i moan as poetry strokes her strap deep inside of me making me grip the edge of the sink.

i moan throwing my ass back against her so it can go deeper inside my ocean.

make up sex was always the best with poe.

i loved the way she fucked me like she hated me and lord knows i deserved it.

i fingered the girl she's interested in under a table she was sitting at, she should've beat my ass.

maybe i was just acting up because i knew i would get fucked in return.

i'm drew out of my thoughts when she slapped my ass sending chills down my spine.

she feel so fucking good inside of me.

"mmmm fuck daddy why you fucking me like this." i moan out when i feel her grip my locs raising my head making me watch her drill me from the back.

"shut the fuck up slut." she says speeding up while i began to feel my legs shake and toes curl.

i scream and plead for her slow down before i collapse and she smacks my ass in response.

"say sorry bitch." she says gripping my neck from the back and holding it with a firm grip while she handle my ass.

poetry is so damn sexy.

i knew she loved watching my ass clap against her the moment she came while giving me back shots when we were in high-school.

hoe started moaning like the dick isn't fake.

later she told me the visual and the experience made her cum.

after that i was getting back shots weekly.

shit i ain't complaining.

"oh my- fuck, sorry daddy i'm so sorry don't fucking stop." i say as i feel myself began cum all on her strap seeing stars and moaning her name one last time.

poetry dragged me by my locs off her strap with a sinister look in her eyes.

"open your mouth whore." she said with a aggression.

i did it with no hesitation, sticking my tounge out for her sexy ass.

she to held up my chin and spit in my mouth then shoved her strap covered in my cum down my throat.

i was a creamer and i had came hard so the strap was coated with my juices.

i moaned when it enter and she began holding my head while fucking my mouth.

she gripped my head making sure i swallowed the whole strap while stroking my innocent little mouth.

i began gagging and she looks down into my eyes and smiled when she saw the tears begin to form.

"yeah bitch choke, if you die on me imma fuck you up blue." she says fucking faster as i begin to rub my clit between my legs cause ts was turning me tf onnn.

i whimpers rubbing my sensitive clit as i breath through my nose to survive.

poetry has been training my throat for some time.

she knows i can take this.

spit and cum is smeared all around my mouth while tears stain my cheeks because of how good poetry was fucking my mouth.

i finally had enough so-tapped her leg three times signaling for her to remove her dick out my esophagus.

it's our no verbal safe word. you'd be surprised of how many times i couldn't speak while she was fucking me.