Chapter 7 The Ultimate Disciple

Start from the beginning

Genos: *eyes narrow* Why's that?

Bang: Too far away, or perhaps they're busy. Of course, the more cold blooded ones could simply not care. After all. . . we're called up only when there's some impossible problem they want us to take care off. . .

Today's no exception.

Genos: *eyes widen*

Bang: The threat level is Dragon. A worst case scenario. Thirty-five minutes from now, a huge meteor will strike City Z. They are asking if nearby S-Class Heroes can do anything about it.

Genos: A meteor?!

Bang: Apparently, it suddenly changed paths. That's means the end for us. The impact will wipe out City Z. . .

Genos: . . .

Bang: I'm afraid there's nothing we can do this time. You should think about evacuating with your loved ones.

Genos: Do the citizens know?

Bang: *turns away* I was told they would estimate the impact area and issue an evacuation order thirty minutes before it hits.

Genos: . . . That's foolish.

Attention! This is an announcement from the Hero Association.

Bang: People are sure to panic.

Genos: And you, old fellow?

Bang: "Old fellow," is it? Call me Bang.

He began to walk away, eyeing the exit.

Genos: You are not evacuating?

Bang: My dojo has been in my family for generations. I cannot abandon it.

He suddenly whirled, vanishing for a moment and reappearing in a battle stance, streams of water trailing his fingers. . .

Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist. . .

Bang: Heard of it?

The building was empty.

Bang: . . . He left.

———————————————————————

Emergency evacuation warning. The threat level is Dragon. Evacuate immediately. Twenty-one more minutes until meteor impact.

As the civilians panicked on the streets below, Genos soared over the buildings above! And even further high, was the shine of the meteor closing in! The Cyborg eyed it, sprinting faster!

Genos: So many people have given up hope of survival. It is not just City Z that is in danger. The neighboring cities will also sustain damage. It is too late to evacuate.

The meteor was clearly visible in the sky, surrounded by a blazing flame as it descended! The Cyborg lifted his brief case, hitting a button and letting it transform!