Chapter 3 The Obsessive Scientist

The forests outside Z City held the hideout of the House of Evolution, and three super powered beings were heading right to it! Armored Gorilla spilled everything. Genus, the leader of the organization, was a mad scientists hell bent on forcing human evolution through sick and wicked experiments, and his newly desired subjects were Saitama and Citrine!

———————————————————————

House of Evolution - Observation Room

A large, emerald green projection of multiple life signatures were displayed on a wall, dozens of. . . Genus? were watching.

Genus: Our elite force, formed for the extermination of these obsolete humans, wiped out?! According to Armored Gorilla, the three responsible are on their way here!

The Obsessive Scientist grit his teeth as he glared at the three specimen on screen. . .

Genus: If they reach us, all our research, everything we've been working on, could be destroyed.

The clones surrounding him descended into murmurs.

Genos: Mosquito Girl-!

Mosquito Girl: No.

Clone 1: What?! You dare disobey us?!

The Mosquito Monster's body was different, her legs no longer bug-like, but more human. The same could be said for her arms, though her hands were made of mechanical claws.

Genus: What happened to you. . .?

Mosquito Girl: I'm not fighting, and used that prototype body you had to make sure I wouldn't. I just got my body back, and I can't just betray that hero's kindness. . .

Genus: . . . *sighs* It can't be helped. Even if you did go, you wouldn't stand a chance.

His gaze returned to the screen.

Genus: We have no choice. The only option left is to use our trump card. . . begin preparations for the release of Carnage Kabuto. . .

Each of his clones, and his last remaining monster, couldn't help but shiver in fear. . . .

———————————————————————

The Blonde Cyborg sprinted alongside the Caped Baldy, the Young Hero soaring in the air alongside them! They traversed the forest with ease, growing nearer to their target!

Genos: I was unaware we'd be running the whole way.

Saitama: How else are we gonna get their?

Genos: I was sure you could fly, or something.

Saitama: Human's can't fly you know.

Citrine: Ahem.

Saitama: Normal humans can't fly.

Citrine: Hey! If anything, you're the not normal one!

Saitama: Is it cuz I'm bald?! Huh?!

Citrine: What?! No!

The aerial one of the three veered up as the grounded two leaped from rock to rock, kicking off the top of the formation and joining Citrine in the air, the trio looking down to the rundown building beside a mountain. . .

Genos: It's amazing that you are never late. You are a true hero.

Saitama: Actually, I hardly ever arrive on t-

Citrine: Yeah, he's pretty great!

Saitama: . . .

The House of Evolution sure didn't look very impressive upon their arrival. The three landed on the barren ground just ahead of the tower. . .