Chapter 60: Shoot Big Price

Start from the beginning

After the two people’s affairs were known by others, they were opposed by everyone, and Fujio was especially blamed.

Fang’s mother, the old aunt of the vine, the woman who once loved the old vines, after knowing this, she wanted to let the vines die, and the old parents of the vines blamed their sons. At that time, they were indeed the first to fall in love with the two, and he was more active.

Whether it was Fang Laozi or Fujio, they were very young at the time, and they did not have the ability to fight against their parents. The elders of the two families said that they would rather die than allow them to be together, and even give the hunger striker a comatose medical treatment. When the cabin survived, Fang’s father compromised.

He recognized the mistake and asked his parents to release the old vines. Then the two broke up. The old parents of the vines left the capital star to go to other planets with the old vines at the request of the family.

Ten years later, Fang Laozi found a low-level water abilities with a high adaptation rate. The two sides signed a contract and lived together without marriage. After another ten years, Fang’s father had a daughter.

At this time, Fang’s father has already begun to take over everything in his house. His parents are dissatisfied with the fact that he is not married, but he is not forced to do so when he has a child. At this time, Fujio is back. To the capital star.

Fujio’s parents had an accident after leaving the capital star, and eventually both died, and he finally returned to the capital star, just in time for the father’s daughter.

At that time, Fujio had found a small green, and the attacking power of the plant abilities was not high, but it was not the same with the help of the little green. On the day of the father’s daughter’s birthday, the old vine drove away the Fang’s The guests also ruined Fang’s old house, and finally threw a few small bombs and flattened the island’s living islands.

Fang Laozi did not stop when the old vines started, until the old vines left, they began to clean up the mess, and even suppressed all the reports, so that later, others did not know anything about the origins of Fujio.

At that time, Fujio had left the capital star and has stopped setting foot for hundreds of years.

The old thing that Rattan did was to slap the palm of his house. Therefore, when he once hid in hiding, he was afraid that he would be wanted. Later, after discovering that Fang’s family did not know him, he was angry and on the other hand Some embarrassing, simply do not return to the capital star.

It was because of this mood that he hid Fang Chengjun, and he really saw Fang Chengjun, and could not help but find fault.

Looking at the old man who is more old than before eating the medicine, the old man has a moment of embarrassment.

The time is too long, he actually can't tell the feelings of the other's father. He loves this person. When Fang’s father broke up, he actually thought that he must break the mirror in the future. He turned the family out of the capital star. And their family also met the Star Pirates badly, and his parents were killed by Star Thieves...

After staying on the remote planet far from the human federation for more than a decade, he spent a lot of hard work to return to the capital star, and just happened to meet the children of the beloved.

However, all of this has been a long time ago, and the people of their generation are now almost dead, and it makes no sense to care about the old grievances.

"The medicinal pharmacy began to take off, the first group had a total of ten copies, and the reserve price was 10 million." The sound of the auctioneer sounded, and the old vine was awake.