Chapter 47: Small Ginseng Mining

Start from the beginning

Doesn't it mean that Ren Sheng is not the Kay who was sent by the Freedom League? In this case, how can he get pregnant? Is he still a special race?

His eyes fell on the flat stomach of Ren Sheng. Both Wu Shuai and Aili felt that they should be auditory hallucinations. Ren Ren, how is it pregnant?

However, their marshals heard the two words of the child so calmly, even as if they had known it for a long time, only doubting that "they will move"... I thought that Zhao Lingyu had been living in a cabin with Ren Sheng for these days, and two people still Very intimate, they feel that they should not be auditory...

The entangled Alice and Wu Shuai watched Ren Sheng, and at this time they were trying to communicate with their children.

It is a pity that these four children did not respond to his spiritual touch, but moved in a direction, as if they were eager to get something.

This situation is exactly the same as when he discovered the interest, but isn’t the soil in Zhao Lingyu? How is the place they want to go under his feet?

Ren Sheng opened his eyes and touched his head while looking at the spaceship.

If he wants to pay for it but he doesn't get it, he will be very sad. Similarly, his child now wants the following things but he will not be able to suffer, although he does not know what is there.

"Ling Yu, I want to go to the ground to see." Ren Sheng tangled for a while, directly found Zhao Lingyu.

He doesn't know about the world. Zhao Lingyu also said that he may go wrong if he walks around alone. In this case, there is something to look for Zhao Lingyu!

Zhao Lingyu and Ren Sheng knew some days, but apart from the soil, he had never seen anything that Ren Sheng wanted. Now when he suddenly heard such a thing, he was surprised and asked to ask.

However, Zhao Lingyu immediately remembered the special nature of Ren Sheng. When he asked, he made a turn in his mouth and eventually became something else: "When everyone is on the battleship, I will take you there again." Of course he will not refuse.

"Good." Ren Shengyu nodded.

Wu Shuai heard the conversation between the two people and looked at Zhao Lingyu with shock. Is it really a hero who is saddened by the beauty? Ren Sheng is just a random sentence, their marshal adults actually agreed?

Zhao Lingyu didn't know Wu Shuai's thoughts. After he made the decision, he contacted Eve: "Iver, you will check the 12534 planet to see if there is a bomb, then let the power team come down, wait for me to go down. Look."

I've responded. Not long after, some of the abilities took the plane to Zhao Lingyu.

Kobeen looked at the people around Zhao Lingyu from afar and frowned slightly.

Zhao Lingyu stood there with a few masters. Now there are more people who protect him... Sure enough, he wants to play an impossible game with Zhao Lingyu. In this case, I still want to steal some genes...

Thinking of this, Kobeen was faint and contentive. He specially calculated the load of the spaceship of the First Legion. If there was no accident, he would definitely be able to go to the central main ship.

The atmosphere on the 12534 planet is abnormal due to changes in gravity. People waiting for rescue can find themselves starting to breathe while finding that they can jump three feet high due to gravity changes.

At this time, most of the people at the rescue point have all gone to the spaceship, and this is the biggest rescue point where Zhao Lingyu is located. There are still 30,000 people left in the same place.