Chapter 42: Beauty

Začať od začiatku

"Auntie..." Ren Sheng has never seen Shen Qiu Shi like this, full of surprise.

Shen Qiu Shi, who stepped on the high-heeled shoes, smiled slightly, and he was gentle: "Aren, I am not beautiful?"

"Beautiful!" Ren Sheng said without hesitation, Shen Qiu Shi wearing red clothes is very beautiful, if Zhao Lingyu puts on, will it look better?

"I knew that I must be very beautiful now. I just talked to the dead ghost video. His eyes are straight!" Shen Qiu Shi was full of pride, and the gentle appearance had disappeared completely.

Zhao Lingyu pulled Ren Ren back, he didn't want Ren Ren to learn from his mother and went back to call himself a devil... No, if Ren Shi obliquely looked at him, he would call him so sweet... Zhao Lingyu Subconsciously touched the nose.

"Aren, if it weren't for the chocolates you gave me, I wouldn't dare to wear such clothes. The chocolates worked so well, it didn't take long before I ate my skin. I looked young. "Shen Qiu Shi proudly admired his own hand."

"Auntie, I took some materials back today and I will do it for you right away." Ren Sheng immediately said.

"Okay, it’s a kid!" Shen Qiuzhu praised Ren Sheng and said: "Yes, Auntie has something to ask you."

"What?" asked Ren Curiously.

"Auntie always wants to go out with his children to see girlfriends, and then go shopping together, but this stinky boy next to you is not willing to live and die, Aren will go with Auntie tomorrow. Auntie will take you to eat delicious, buy you Clothes.” Shen Qiu Shi said in abduction, her friend has no children and will love Ren Sheng.

"Going out is very dangerous." Zhao Lingyu said before the appointment of Ren Sheng.

"What is the danger in the capital star? My strength is not bad, and I am going to the regular clubhouse. I am sure that I can protect Aren. Zhao Lingyu, you can't keep Aren at home all the time." I took a look at my son and went to see Ren: "Aren, do you want to play?"

Ren Sheng really wants to go out and turn around, and now he looks at Zhao Lingyu with his eyes.

Zhao Lingyu was blinded by such a look and immediately surrendered: "I will arrange two bodyguards."

"Transaction!" Shen Qiu Shi immediately said that when she was young, Zhao Peng also arranged for her bodyguards, they are used to it.

Zhao Lingyu was a little regretful at this time. When he thought about it, he immediately called and sent people a thing. When he returned to the room at night, he gave it to Rensheng.

“Is this a watch for me?” Ren Sheng curiously looked at the sparkling watch in front of him, his face full of joy.

"Yes," Zhao Lingyu took the watch out of the box, but did not wear it to Ren Sheng. "This watch has a special role. I will tell you clearly, then you decide whether to wear it."

"What role?" Ren asked inexplicably.

"It has a wiretapping device inside. You just need to wear it, I can see the picture and sound of the side that it sent you. Of course, if you press the button above, you can also send me a help signal." Zhao Lingyu turned After the watch, revealing the above buttons, after explaining them one by one, they said: "This is the latest technology of the Federation. Now most of the devices can't block its news. After you bring it, unless it is gone. Capital Stars, or go to the Central Building, or I can always know your situation. Would you like to wear it?"

"Is this watch so powerful?" Ren Sheng took it with surprise, and he did not hesitate to wear it on his hands: "Is there still, can you wear one?"

Products like this watch have been around for many years, but there is almost no one who is willing to take the initiative. After all, everyone has a secret, and only the idea of ​​Rensheng is different, and he has no confidence in him. Zhao Lingyu chuckled and kissed his hair: "My identity is special, I can't wear this."