Chapter 1 - New Beginning

CHAPTER 1

[[ It all started in the ancient time where magic can still be found.

Beast tribes, Elves, Dark Elves, Human and other races live in harmony in one place.

The members of different Beast tribes are the one providing the protection and the different parts of the monsters they've hunt for the Alchemist. The races such as Elves and Dark Elves, who has connection with nature, helps on healing the injured and planting on crops. While the humans provides for houses, foods and others.

The Beast tribe are known for their strengths. The Elves and Dark Elves are known for their connection to the elements and the nature. The humans are known to have been very good at wielding swords and magic.

Theoretically speaking, humans can't wield magic since they don't have an affinity to nature like the Beast tribe or the Elves and Dark Elves. 

But with the monsters lurking in the shadows, the nature can't take a blind eyes at this and gifted the humans the ability to wield magic.

Sometimes, in rare occurrences, the Gods chose a human to have the ability to wield a divine power that they had given. Those humans are either called Saint or Maiden.

Each God has their own faction of believers and Saint/Maiden.

It was all going well.

Until a human was drown in greed.

He was the XII king of the Kingdom Luminent and the strongest warrior ever known in humanity, Linnaeus the III or better known as the White Star.

*****

The king's greediness led the lives of the other in demise and despair. War broke out. The once harmonious place was now field with various corpse of different races.

Crying kids, crippled man, blind person where all seen in the shelter. The shelter was made from the group of heroes across the continent; the Ancient Power. There are seven heroes.

They're known as Glutton, Crybaby, Thief, Cheapskate, Crazy Kid, Aura, and their leader, Super Rock.

Each one of them possess a power similar to the nature.

With their power they fought the greedy king for years, continued on losing a few lives of their comrades in the way. Until the other members of the Heroes group started to fall too.

The first one to fall is the Glutton. Dirt was surrounding her and their other comrades so she had no choice but to eat all of the dirt to save them, causing her to die.

The next one was the Thief. The Their broke onto the greedy kings castle to bring back something that the innocents own but while escaping she was trapped underneath the sea with a boulder covered in blood, causing her to drown and die.

The next one was the Cheapskate. Just like the Glutton, he was surrounded with dirt too. The difference is that along side that dirt is a despair, from which you can get by killing innocent lives. The dirt and despair was in the form of a golem, thousands of golem.

The Cheapskate's other name was Fire of Destruction. Despite the destruction in its name, the Cheapskate's fire can purify the dirt and despair in a strike of thunderbolt.

So the Cheapskate uses all of his power to bring forth the strongest thunderbolt to purify the dirt and despair, causing him in great pain and to die.