💕 𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓲𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓭 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼 ( 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 2 ) 💕

Ani's pov:

I remember I was sleeping against Sumit's apartment but when I woke up I found myself inside the apartment and my hand was injured, my phone was not with me.

What the hell happened last night?

I remember that Sumit told that he will not come back last night then who took me inside the apartment. Soon I recalled that Sumit told us about his sister shifting into his apartment.

Did bondita took me inside the apartment? I went towards the second room as the first one was of Sumit's.

As soon as I entered the room I saw her sleeping peacefully, I don't know why but I got lost in her. How beautiful was she looking while sleeping.

Suddenly she moved and made me come back to the reality. I suddenly recalled my past and looked at her angrily.

She didn't even answered my questions and when I came in middle of her way she pinched my waist and ran away. I went behind her and saw that the brother sister duo was hugging each other.

Sumit had tears in his eyes, ofcourse he will have as he was meeting bondita after so many years. Well he is a very protective and possessive brother. He announced about bondita's arrival in his apartment and also warned each and every boy to stay away from her.

"How was night buddy ?"Sumit said bringing me out of my thoughts

"I don't remember actually "I replied shoving my hands inside my pocket of trousers.

"Princess all of your luggage are shifted right" he asked bondita

"No da some are left in the car "she replied

"Well buddy can you come after 2 hours and help me to shift her luggage?" he asked me

"Fine "I replied while Sumit left and I again looked at him with questioning gaze.

She sighed in annoyance and said

"Last night I saw you sleeping against the door and I called da, he told me to take you inside the apartment, last night you were drunk and misunderstood me with some mini and tried to come close to me but I pushed you and your hand got injured, your phone must me in kitchen's floor" she answered each and every question all together

I nodded and left from there without saying anything before taking my phone.

Ani's pov end:

Bon's pov:

He left without saying sorry or thank you to me. I hugged in anger before going inside the room.

After two hours we met inside the lift when he said

"Hello myself Anirudh Roy Chowdhury "

Strange he is introducing himself now....

"Hello myself Bondita Das sister of Sumit" I said

We shifted my things to my room and then anirudh left.

A week passed since I shifted to my brother's apartment. Today I had a 18 hours of operation and I am really tried but a doctor never has a holiday. I had to check some patients files.

I opened door of the apartment but as soon as I entered the apartment my smile fades as I saw anirudh and the engaged aashole and another boy inside the apartment.

I looked at anirudh with questioning gaze as I only know him here while he sighs

"It's thrusday "he said

"So? "I asked raising my eyebrow

"We a game night on every thrusday "he said

"Arghh...I wanted to study some files of patients can't you all do this in your apartment" I said irritatingly