💕 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓙𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓷𝓮𝔂 𝓞𝓯 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 ( 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 2 ) 💕

Ani's pov:

I finally met my bondita after so many years that to in a different way. She didn't change a little bit, she is the same badmash bondita whom I loved...stop it anirudh bondita will never love a man who is 10 year elder than her I scolded myself.

Yes I love bondita but I am afraid to confess. The great Anirudh Roy Chowdhury who never was afraid of anything today he is afraid to confess his feelings.

I wanted to spend more time with her but before I can thakuma took her back with to Krishna nagar. But no worry coz we are going to meet tomorrow.

Next morning, I woke earlier then usual and got ready. As I was descending down everyone looked at me shockingly as if they saw a ghost. I saw kaka was holding his chadi towards batuk as him he was about to beat him.

"dada...don't you think you woke up to early" batuk asked who was half sleepy

"No, it's too late batuk...I have to pick up bondita from Krishna nagar and then I have to take her to court" I informed

"dada...it's 5am in the morning and the court open's at 10 am, you still have 5 hour left" som said who was checking some files

I looked at my watched and realised that I really woke up too early ( sheepish smile ).

"looks like dada can't wait anymore right" batuk said teasingly

"can't wait for what?" I asked raising my eyebrow

"To meet boudi" som said teasingly while blushed

"dada are you blushing" batuk asked shockingly

"shut up..." I said before going towards the study

I sighed in relief as I came inside the study. I sat on my chair and tried to do some work but I wasn't able to as all my focus was on bondita.

what she must be doing now? oh shut up Anirudh and focus, I mentally scolded myself and continued doing my work. I don't know how I spend this 5 hours, it was like 5 years.

As soon as it was 10am, I rushed outside the haveli and towards das bhari. soon I reached there and took blessing from the elders while my eyes where only searching for one person and that was my bondita.

"don't worry barrister babu, bondita did will be here in few minutes" tapur said teasingly while everyone laughed

I looked down embarrassingly. Soon I heard the jingling sound of payal's and I smiled as I knew that my bondita was coming.

I stood up from the chair looked at bondita from head to toe. She was wearing a red color saree with sleeveless blouse. I just describe how beautiful she was looking.

I came out of my lalala world as I heard fake cough. Soon we left from there, all the way too the court I was stealing gazes from bondita while she was bushing...wait what she was blushing, does that mean she too have feelings for me.

Soon we reached court and I went to park my car while bondita was waiting for me inside the court. She will do her internship under me. I made her sit inside my cabin as I can't stay without looking at her.

I gave her some work while she was doing it, sitting on couch while I was stealing gazes from her in every second.

Time passed and it was almost evening and I was looking at door as bondita went to washroom. She was taking too long to come so I decided to find her and I went outside the cabin, searching for her.

As I was searching bondita, I saw her laughing and talking with a boy. I felt a burning sensation through my body. The only question which was roaming in my mind was who was he?