(M/N) scoffed and crossed his arms. 'No wonder Toji hated those assholes,' he thought to himself. After a few more questions from the other staff members, Yaga dismissed them all, but told (M/N) to stay put. Gojou and Nanami both whispered their wishes of good luck to him, then left. "So, how bad is this lecture gonna be?" He asked flatly, cocking an eyebrow.

Yaga sighed and gestured to the seat in front of him. "No need to have such an attitude with me, (M/N)," he said. (M/N) sat down with an unimpressed expression. "Remember that I did nothing to you."

"You grounded me to six months of curse missions on my own," (M/N) seethed, arms crossing over his chest. "Even against first or special grades! And I was barely a second grade!"

"Because you abandoned your responsibilities at this school to become friends with a sorcerer killer!" Yaga quickly retorted, a hand firmly grasping his desk. (M/N) quieted down and stared at him with angry eyes. "Even if you were unaware, the larger issue at hand was that you left campus before your missions could've been assigned to you, and you barely participated in training."

"I was going through-"

"I don't care if your relationship with Gojou was in a rough patch at that time," Yaga stopped him. "Your position as a jujutsu sorcerer in training was important above all."
(M/N) stayed quiet, grinding his jaw. Yaga sighed and relaxed, taking a deep breath. "For being someone that left to finish his teenage years all on his own, you're still the impatient twelve year old I remember watching in the field," he spoke. (M/N)'s posture relaxed and his expression softened. "I understand there have been.. difficulties over these last few years. All I need to say to you, (M/N), is that I.. I am sorry. And all I can ask of you is to have patience this time around. Don't up and leave when things get difficult."

(M/N) looked down at his lap. "I'm sorry too," he murmured. He looked back up and sadly smiled at Yaga, who's tinted glasses did a poor job at covering the worried expression in his eyes. "Let's just take it easy, old man. Can't have you croaking just yet," he mused.

Yaga smirked and sighed. "The only way I'd die, (M/N), is by witnessing your shenanigans," he replied. "Get out of here. Go enjoy the night, and rest soon. Fushiguro's training has to begin soon, and I'd rather you be alert and awake to ensure Gojou doesn't traumatize him."

(M/N) stood up with a smile and nodded. "Yes, sir. Have a good night," he said quickly. He walked out the office, where Gojou awaited him. The man raised a curious eyebrow and (M/N) let out a sigh of relief. "Well, he didn't bite my head off, so I think I'm good. Where did the others go?"

"They're waiting down at the gate. Apparently, Shoko's treating us to drinks tonight," Satoru answered, slinging his arm over (M/N)'s shoulders. The two began to walk, the quiet chirps of crickets the only noise in the air. Gojou glanced at (M/N) through his peripheral vision and noticed the far-off look in his (E/C) eyes. "Is there ever a moment where you're not doubtful, Sunshine?"

(M/N) gulped and shook his head. "What? I have no clue what you're talking about, Satoru," he replied, eyes glancing off to the side. 'I hate when he reads me like an open book. He's done it since we were kids, and it's the most agitating thing. Caring, but agitating,' he thought. Satoru stopped walking and stepped in front of (M/N), effectively stopping him as well. "Satoru, I swear, I'm fine. We just need to go to the bar."

"Funny, coming from the dude that thought alcohol tasted like shit when we were younger," Satoru mused, stepping closer. He pushed a bit of (M/N)'s stray locks of (H/C) hair out of his face, seeing the way the other man's turned a bit red in the dark of night. "C'mon. What's bugging you so much?"

"Other than your proximity?" (M/N) tried to joke, but this was no laughing matter. The closer Satoru got, the hotter (M/N)'s body felt, the more his breathing pace quickened, and the more unsure of himself he felt. Satoru said nothing, and (M/N) knew just like that that he had to spill. "I'm just worried about Megumi and Tsumiki now, that's all."