ex nihilo nihil fit

"(M/N), wake up! Wake up, wake up, wake up!"

"Go away.."

"(M/NNNN)!"

"Satoru, I swear-"

"I can't find the kids!"

(M/N) flew up from his mattress, only to feel a painful rush to his head. "Agh, fuck!" (M/N) yelled, hands quickly grabbing his head. He looked up and saw Gojou standing above him in a blur. "Why do you look like that? And what the- shit, my head hurts," he muttered. "What the hell do you mean you can't find the kids?"

Gojou grinned and held out a bottle of water, two slices of milk bread, and a (fruit). "Just kidding! They're eating breakfast with Principal Yaga right now. I just knew you wouldn't wake up any other way," he answered. (M/N) glared at him, then raised an eyebrow at the food he was being offered. "Hangover cures! I need you at your best today."

"Hangover..?" (M/N) trailed off before memories of last night slowly began to flood back to his mind. "Shit, Satoru! You and your stupid dares!" He groaned, taking the food and starting to quickly eat. "I'm gonna be a disaster today!"

"Hey, technically I never dared you. I just said you were a chicken," Satoru replied, smirking. (M/N) rolled his eyes and quickly ate (fruit), then chugged the glass of water. "Hey, slow down, you're gonna choke at that rate."

"Whatever," (M/N) replied between bites of bread. "I need to hurry and say good morning to the kids, but I can't go looking like a bum."
He finished his food and slowly stood up, rubbing his forehead. "I'll be ready in ten. Since this whole thing with the Zenin clan is apparently happening now, we need to kickstart Megumi's training. So, go and get one of the school's grade 4 curses and meet us in the courtyard."

Satoru crossed his arms and smirked. "And who are you to be giving me orders? Who's the special grade-?" He began to tease, but a quick glare from (M/N) was enough to stop him right there. "I meannn, I love when you get all demanding and such," he chuckled, backing towards the door.

(M/N) smiled and rolled his eyes. "I know you do. Now go, Satoru," he replied. Satoru left, and (M/N) made quick work getting ready. After taking a shower and changing into some training clothes - a (F/C) tank-top and gray sweatpants - he walked out his room. He walked down a few halls, but when he took a turn down one, he ran into something - well, someone.

"Apologies- oh, good morning (M/N)," Nanami greeted, looking up/down at (M/N). "How do you feel after last night?

"I feel fine, thank you," (M/N) replied with a smile. "I'm sorry if you saw anything, uh, out of character," he apologized with a sheepish rub of his neck.

Nanami shrugged and fixed his tie. "You were able to let a lot of stress out. And dealing with Gojou makes anyone want to drink their sorrows away," he mused.

(M/N) chuckled and nodded. "Right, right. Well, thanks for understanding. I've gotta go meet the Fushiguro's to check on them and start Megumi's training, so I'll see you around," he said with a smile. Nanami nodded and the two began to walk past each other. Then, (M/N) froze. "Wait, Nanami?"