Chapter 27: There are a Lot of Interest

Start from the beginning

"In the human federation, I am one of the strongest abilities. If you get my teaching, you can get stronger in the future, and others will not dare to bully you!" Rattan said, he is good. I should be able to live for another few decades. It is not difficult to protect my life during this time: "And I have lived for so many years, and I have left a lot of family. If you are willing to be my apprentice, the future Those are yours."

"I don't want it." Ren Sheng refused without hesitation. He was not a versatile person who didn't need to teach others. What's more, Zhao Lingyu has already said that he will protect him... As for the old family of Fuji... He wants only the interest of Zhao Lingyu. Soil, nothing else can be seen.

Unfortunately, the polyps that have been absorbed recently have been few...

Fujio really didn't expect anyone to reject him. Surprisingly, he couldn't help but be more curious about Ren Sheng. Zhao Lingyu was so comfortable in his heart that the old green of the vine is now crawling on his own life. His little ginseng is not to him. abandoned.

"Little guy, you have to think clearly," Fujio's gaze turned around in Ren Sheng and Zhao Lingyu: "You have to know that the identity of the two of you is not small, and you will definitely get a lot of resistance together. But if you become my apprentice, no one will gossip."

Ren Sheng still shakes his head without hesitation. He and Zhao Lingyu's identity are indeed quite different. Zhao Lingyu is a human, but he is a ginseng, but even if he is an apprentice of Fujio, he can't change this.

Going to Zhao Lingyu’s body, he was satisfied with his face;

I don't know what is going on. It is clear that Zhao Lingyu's body is now light, but he still likes to hold Zhao Lingyu, and even involuntarily studies every inch of the muscles of Zhao Lingyu.

Rattan looked at Zhao Lingyu, who was watching the apprentice of his own, and there was a trace of complexity in his eyes.

When he was young, he had had such a sweet time with people, but the feelings would eventually dissipate, and in the end, the bamboo baskets would naturally be empty.

However, compared with him, Ren Sheng also has an advantage. As a Kay, he is still a versatile person. Maybe he can give birth to a Zhao family. With a child, nothing else will be a problem.

It’s just the children of Zhao’s family, but not so good...

"Teng Lao, A Ren does not want to learn with you, there is no need to reluctantly, even if he does not, I will protect him forever." Zhao Lingyu said seriously.

Zhao Lingyu's expression made people want to be convinced. Rattan looked at him and finally did not say anything, but he stayed cheeky.

When the old man was old, Zhao Peng could call him a grandfather. Of course, the Zhao family could not drive him away. In fact, Shen Qiu Shi felt very honored that he was willing to stand on the Zhao family. The dinner was also prepared. rich.

Although Zhao Peng recovered his body after eating the ginseng given by Ren Sheng, his abilities were seriously degraded. In order to exercise his abilities, he had already left the Zhao family. Therefore, only the old ancestors were received. Zhao Lingyu is a three-person student, and the three of them really entertain the old ones, but only Shen Qiu Shi.

"I haven’t returned to the capital star for a long time. The food of the Capital Star is really nostalgic... This is the meat of the Beast Beast? It’s so tender.” The old man put a piece of meat and put a small piece of green leafy sauce. Into the mouth, the movement can not tell the elegance.

"Teng old likes it, next time I must let people bake more." Shen Qiu Shi smiled.

"Thank you," Rattan smiled. "But I still have trouble to trouble you."