"I just hope the imprint bond starts to come into effect soon for her. The sooner she falls in love with Jacob, the sooner she's off my back."

I laugh and nudge him, "Don't be so mean, Ed. She's not bad. Just a bit annoying here and there. Especially when it comes to you."

When I finish we are by my family and I run to them with a grin. "Your MVP has arrived!"

"Yeah! The most vulnerable player," Emmett says with a smirk and I glare at him.

"I'm playing this time. I'm going to beat you too."

A few of my family members chuckle while Dad says with a smile, "Ah ah ah. You know the rules."

"I am the designated umpire. I know," I huff as he wraps his arm around my shoulders. "For safety reason. You know this, Grace."

I nod with a tiny sigh as my siblings start to get ready and I stay beside my parents. "Yeah, I know. It just sucks not being able to play."

My mom smiles and kisses my forehead. "I know, sweetheart. But you still get to help. And this time, you won't be alone. I hear Bella and Jacob are coming?"

I give her a tiny nod, "Yeah. Is it rude to hope they don't stay the entire time? I like having our time together. Besides, they may start snogging each other and I really don't want to see them. I mean, I see it enough with Rosalie and Emmett."

"Hey!" Emmett says from across the field while Rose has a small grin on her face.

"She's gone Harry Potter again," Jasper says as he walks past us and I lift my chin proudly. "Harry Potter is a wonderful series and I will not be shamed into stop reading it."

My family laugh at me, but stop when Rosalie runs to my side before saying, "Here comes the human." I nudge her with my elbow before holding her hand and warning her to be nice.

"Jake!" I say happily as they get close and I run up to him and give him a hug.

"Hey, Gracie Bug. Thanks for letting us come." I smile at him before sending a smile Bella's way. "No problem! They were happy to have an audience. Especially Emmett. He likes to show off," I mock whisper towards Bella.

Emmett speeds up with his vampire speed and wraps his arm around my shoulder. Jake stands slightly in front of Bella as she gasps and grabs his bicep in fear I believe. Emmett shoots her a grin, "What's not to show off? I mean, look at all this awesomeness."

I roll my eyes and shove him as I walk back towards my family. "I call it now. You're going to get kicked out of the game before the third inning." Emmett scoffs and wraps his arm around me again. "Just because you get to kick me out! If the fate of my ten minutes of playing time didn't rest on your shoulders, I would not be kicked out."

"It's not my fault you cheat," I say and shrug my shoulders before I skip up to Jasper who lifts me up by my waist slightly and spinning me in the air. He kisses my head when I'm back on solid ground and I smile brightly at him.

"Ready darlin'?" I nod and grin brightly before Alice claps her hands and grins at everyone.

"Places everyone. It's time."

I run off in between the pitcher's mound and home plate as Alice hands me the baseball.

"She's actually going to play with them?" Bella whispers to my Mom, and Mom laughs.

"No dear. Since we don't allow her to play, she always throws the first and last pitch as well as umpires. We have to keep her as safe as possible during baseball games. Our family is very competitive."