Samuel looked at him then the hands then took the gun. He then ran and saw two dudes look out the window shooting. Samuel gulps nervously as he ran and jumped "CROOOTCH" he wrapped his legs around the guys shoulders and swung his upper body down to smash the guys head against the floor then jumps up and headbuds the second guy, he only yelps as he flew out the window "aaagh" Samuel screamed, but someone caught him but fell also.

"You alright!?" That familiar British accent said worried "steven?" Samuel apoke and looked up and glared "ooh the ditcher is still alive" Samuel huffs "wha-what are you talking about?" Steven said. He frowned a bit, Samuel was very heavy to him. Samuel saw the confusion in stevens eyes and hummed, they both stood up and Steven still looked around scared and confused.

He only took out the scarab
"Ugh the idiots back"

Khonshu groaned, Samuel only rolled his eyes and shook his head a bit. Steven looked up to a new guy "hello" Steven spoke softly who waved "hi" he spoke cutely. Samuel looked at steven, he could help but giggle, seeing the bit of light he saw in the museum and his aura didnt piss him off this time. The guy waved back but then another came in and started shooting

"Dont just stand there Run!" Khonshu yelled.

"Yea onto that" Samuel spoke as he then took Stevens hand. Then they booked it, they both head to town, there were gaurds everywhere like the hell? 'This thing is that important?' Samuels face scrunches up.

Samuel ran ahead of Steven then was about to run around the corner but instantly hide behind it and snatched Steven back before they could see him. Samuel pants and held Steven close and glanced around the corner and sighed seeing that the guards went away.

Steven blinked a few times as his head layed on Samuels chest before he blushed heavily and backed away with a small nervous chuckle. "What?" Samuel raised a brow "nothing!" Steven squeaks. "Lets go" Steven states as he ran with samuel, they ran into a crowd.

Samuel puts his hood up as well as Steven and they stayed close and acted casually.

They heard a bell and in came a strange man with a cane. "What a beautiful day, its like we're in heaven, but its not is it?" He spoke "its the darkness, sometimes it hides in our very hearts" he said.

Samuel stared at the male, everything around him. He gave a bad vibe, traces of ammit all around the guy, and it was getting bigger as he scaled a man. The man was good.

Samuel felt himself be pulled by Steven carefully "you alright?" Steven asked "oh ..uh yea" Samuel spoke looking at Steven then at the guards He only stiffens when this man's cane suck the life out of the old women that came next. And killed her.

Steven looked afraid, and to be very honest

Samuel was shutting bricks to the point where everyone around him kneeled at this guys command. "Oh bollocks" Steven mumbles as he tried bowing down. Samuel looked around clueless "uh sorry? I seem to be uh not able to kneel?" Samuel spoke, he yelps as he was pulled down too

"You two..." The man spoke
"I know who you two are" he said again "hi" Steven said standing up and waved awkwardly. Samuel snickers slightly at the adorable sight but stood up and was ready to get the hell out of there.

"A mercenary and... The blessed child"

"Mercenary? Blessed child?" Steven looked over to Samuel. "How old are you again?" Steven asked "im 24...why?" Samuel picked at his ear with his pinky and looked bored.