105. -Art & Fiat- The Final Chapter.

Start from the beginning

Fiat smiles at me as he reaches for my tie. He wraps it around his fist and pulls me towards him as he leans to whisper into my ear.

"I think you should fuck me Mr. Art" He whispers as he licks my earlobe.

I'm completely caught off guard.

I lean back and look at him.

"Really?"

"Don't ask just do it."

"Me? With my dick?"
I ask shocked. Are we role playing? Does he really want me to?

"Who else should I ask when I want to be fucked?"  He asks tilting his head provokingly.

I blink at him for a few seconds. I don't think he's joking.

I look at my watch once again and then back to him he bites his lip and my dick twitches.

Fuck it, I'll make time for this.

I apply the aloe to the entrance of him and he groans.

My gaze immediately lifts to observe him. He stares back at me intently.

My eyes travel the length of him as he offers himself to me.

I run my hands slowly against his thighs as he lays before me. This is so fucking hot.

But I'm actually completely disarmed unsure how to start.

As if reading my thoughts Fiat leans forward and takes hold of my erection.

He slowly strokes me while he looks into my eyes.

"Art, just fuck me how you want to. It isn't about me.  Fuck me, mark me, cum deep inside me."

My whole body breaks out in goosebumps.

I can only blink. He smiles as he grasps my hips and pulls me.

He slowly leans back as he guides me to meet the entrance of him.

As my dick kisses him my body shudders.

His gaze never leaves mine as he slowly pulls me inside.

The moment the tip of my dick pushes through, I groan savoring his tightness.

He releases me as my fingers grasp his pelvis forcing him to meet me as I nuzzle myself inside him slowly.

He groans and I feel all my hair prickling in arousal.

As I inch myself in slowly I lay against him.

I nudge my nose into his neck as I push myself as deep as I can go.

He takes a slow breath and moans softly.

My whole body reacts to it.
Whoa, this feels so fucking good.

I halt, just savoring the feel of him. I kiss his neck and taste his skin in response my dick twitches inside him.

I groan against him.
"How do you want it?" I ask.

"Just fuck me and cum deep inside." He whispers.

His demand arouses me and in response I let my body take over. My hips move on their own accord slowly at first. My pace steadily increases as my dick searches inside of him.

The more my dick tastes him the more it craves and soon I'm fucking him with no regard.

I look up and his arms are crossed over his eyes as he moans softly against my intrusion.