|Chapter 9|

I was currently standing in front of the doors of my biological family's house with a suitcase. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

Not a second later, the door was open and I was having a gun pointed at my head. I saw it was Fernando. His eyes went wide when he saw that it was me.

"Victoria?!" I covered my ears as he yelled.

Seconds later we heard a lot of door steps coming towards the door.
I looked over his shoulder and saw all of my brothers, sister and father, standing there, looking at me wide eye just like Fernando.

I didn't put away my cold face and a glare that I was giving them. I was about to live with people who abandoned me.

"Are you gonna let me in?" I saw them flinch at the cold voice I used.

"Fernando, let her in." My 'father' said. Fernando quickly stepped aside to let my pass by him and inside.

I rolled my eyes when I saw them still staring at me. "What?"

They mumbled nothing and looked away.

"Elizabeth, show her to her room." Carlos said.

"Of course!" She replied with a smile and looked at me. "Come on!" She pulled me away from them and up the stairs.

We passed a few doors and climbed a few flights of stairs before finally stoping in front of one of the door.

"This is your room." She said and opened the door while stepping aside so I can enter first.

I stepped in and looked around. Black. Everything. Just how I like it.

Her room ~

I nodded at her and motioned for her to get out

I nodded at her and motioned for her to get out. When she did I got my phone from the back pocket of my jeans and dialed Ros. Three rings later he answered.

"What's going on?" He asked in his business voice.

"I got in. They gave me a room on the fourth floor, right side last door. Cameras by the front door, about five, two more in every hallway, and four in the kitchen and living room. I could climb out the window of my room when needed."

"Good. We'll keep in contact. Call when you find something out." He hung up immediately after and I throwed the phone on my bed before walking to my suitcase and going inside of the walk in closet.

I put all of my clothes up and all my weapons behind the door so when you walk in you can't see them unless you close the door while still inside.

I took my laptop that I brought and sat down on the bed. I went and saw the status of my company and the status of the Russians while I was away. Everything seems good. I put my laptop aside and got dressed in my comfortable outfit.

Her outfit ~