It's a trap..

Continuing from previous part:-

King Laksh look at the chessboard understanding Ragini's move she can easily give him checkmate . Ragini lean back in her chair with a small winning smirk say  'if you want time to think your next move you take tell me your story after this game'   but laksh take one more sip from wine glass and reply 'my next move is in my story my lady so to know it you have to hear it'.

Ragini got more puzzled with his answer and he continue his story

'So seven people come in castle to try their luck and enjoy royalties and i one of them . Through many think I'm an arrogant kind of person but in reality i have a heart of gold which bleeds for poor and weak people—'   Ragini cut him off in middle say 'yeah a heart of gold which feed on people blood'  she expect him to get angry on her but he give his charming smile instead saying 'my lady please let me finish my story you can pass your judgment afterwards'   she hmm in response and he continue.

'Seven people come to castle one old man , a teenage boy, one couple, one man with his daughter , one more guy and lastly I myself.  Castle doors open by a beautiful women who invite us all in and upon entering in we saw how beautifully castle was decorated surrounded with lights lots of food on table and two more women dancing in middle for festival.
The woman who welcomed us say  'welcome my dear guests I'm pleased to have you all here through i thought more people be accompanying us today but unfortunately the rumours scared them too much anyways you people began your treat' .
All of us look at each other before the old man ask her  'how can we began without king ! Isn't he the one who start the feast?' his question is valid.

'King is busy in some work he'll be joining us tomorrow night but he wants you all to enjoy as he believes in great hospitality so enjoy' saying so she go upstairs leaving us in hall . One of the guy out of us go towards table and take food eating it while the old man shouts at him 'you fool it could be a trap to kill us' the little girl held her father's hand more tightly hearing it hiding behind him , teenage boy galp hearing old man and the couple look at each other with fare but that guy say 'nah it's just food besides aren't we here to experience royalty and i don't know about any of you but i was starving in village working day&night hard still didn't get the money to afford this kind of delicious food now I'm going to eat as much as I want you all don't want it it's up to you' he drink some wine too saying that and the couple move towards table taking some food ate it they take a breath of relief as the food is completely fine seeing them teenage boy too join with father daughter dou old man look at me and i too join the feast after all that's why I'm here . All of us introduced ourselves to each other built up guy name is raaka teenage boy is baablu then come couple geeta and kishori father and daughter names are vidhu and mala also mala can't speak old man name is madan  i too introduce myself to all and madan kaka ask me  'you didn't look poor at all there is a charm in you like those royal kings and princes have'  decided to tell them my true self  I say  'cause I'm not poor king of this castle is my friend he invited me for festival and i decided to join all you as common man so that you guys don't feel uncomfortable and inferior around me besides we all are guests here so let's forget about our backgrounds for some time and enjoy'  he nods and all of us eat .  Raaka got drunk and start close dancing with dancers girls but they push him and go away in castle he try to go after them but dropped on floor in drunken state so no one bothered to wake him up and start exploring the castle vidhu took out a small book from his bag start writing something in it while mala sat beside him eating sweets  I ask him  'you are literate !' 
He nods replying me  'yes and my daughter too I'm a ved(doctor)' .
'So why you come here with your daughter didn't you hear the rumours about this castle?'  I ask to which he say  'I'm not rich to provide these things for myself and my daughter and village isn't in good condition either dying in lavish castle is better than dying on road from starvation' .